Fluorine

Charli XCX

neither all of you speak spanish and yet you want her to collab with Rosalía

i’m quite literally from Argentina, so yes i want her to collab with Rosalia.

But let me rephrase,

That aside the fact that Pablo’s music is sung in Portuguese, it’s factually low in quality. When correctly translated her lyricism reads like a thirteen year old’s fictional love story, but admittedly it fits with the caliber of her vocal talent

Imagine you’re eating at a random, greasy ass KFC and Charles and the glam gang just walk in... :toofunny:

https://twitter.com/fckyeahcharli/status/1152999516544614400?s=21

This is exactly how I dress when I go out to grab some fast food. We love a relatable, down to earth queen.

14417469274.gif

unfortunately the collection is way over 50GB

because we don’t speak portuguese

i’m quite literally from Argentina, so yes i want her to collab with Rosalia.

But let me rephrase,

That aside the fact that Pablo’s music is sung in Portuguese, it’s factually low in quality. When correctly translated her lyricism reads like a thirteen year old’s fictional love story, but admittedly it fits with the caliber of her vocal talent

1) you sound ignorant

2) flash pose will be pabllo's first song in full english so 'not speaking portuguese' won't be a problem

3) her lyricism is more than just fine especially for the genre she presents her songs in and brazil's mainstream culture when it comes to pop music

charli-xcx-gif-5.gif

1) you sound ignorant

2) flash pose will be pabllo's first song in full english so 'not speaking portuguese' won't be a problem

3) her lyricism is more than just fine especially for the genre she presents her songs in and brazil's mainstream culture when it comes to pop music

charli-xcx-gif-5.gif

Brazil 1 x Argentina 0 ❤❤

1) you sound ignorant

charli-xcx-gif-5.gif

Thank you baby! I think that girl may think xenophonia is cool lol