Fluorine

Charli XCX

Fuck Dorian Electra

dorian electra is not even kind of cancelable tbh, they made a gr8 album with actually queer writers & producers (and umru) and literally they're so nice and they support everyone, not to mention their nightlife connections pretty much singlehandedly gave charli the opportunity to "tour" pop 2 last year beyond the new york, LA and london shows by organizing and putting on the femmebot fantasy afterparties, which always featured local queer talent! severely unproblematic king, stream flamboyant. 

X----into me, into you----X

Can someone please explain to me what "Why do we keep when the water runs?" means? I seriously cannot work it out

it means "why do we keep streaming Charli when songs like Waterfall are completely disregarded by her" 

Do the people asking what a line of lyrics mean not listen to the rest of the song? Listen to what Charli said the song is about? Listen to Christine and the Queens to know sometimes her translations are broken because English isn't her first language? Not read the rest of the thread? Damn

BzhmW.png

It’s a song about being insecure and feeling alone in crowded room... self-loathing

I mean yeah but english doesn't have reflexive (e.g. where the action falls onto the person who started it) verbs so it still needs an object

I have no business being this nitpicking it's just so frustrating when you can't even make statement as simple as "Some sentences in Gone don't make sense and are grammatically incorrect and that's fine because the song is good and Charli isn't about good lyricism anyway" that people have to COME out of the woodwork to say "omg you're such a hater don't you know loathe is a WORD??? A WORD??? if she uses english words how can it be wrong??? omg shut up this is perfect shakespeare who??? haters can choke"

like it's fine to have a song with ambiguous lyrics, it's fine to have a song with some grammatical mistakes because it's funny, it's fine and nobody is saying the opposite, but it's also just as fine to point them out because otherwise if we can't even talk about the damn songs we would be here asking for leaks all day

So i’m not the only one who hears it right

hears what? i'm confused as to what xcx song it is you're referring to tbh dsjdfljlksdf

i have one in mind, but it's not really that similar

lABVyGE.png

hears what? i'm confused as to what xcx song it is you're referring to tbh dsjdfljlksdf

i have one in mind, but it's not really that similar

just like lucy liu