Fluorine

Charli XCX

what do we think the japan and target bonus tracks could be? i feel like either could serve bounce, come to my party, jam city collab, party party, 1000 times, or maybe another one of the 2018 noonie/lotus iv tracks. i have this eerie feeling she’s gonna stick dream glow and 5 in the morning on the cd and call it a day but i’ll have faith in char-li. maybe she’ll serve party 4 u considering she’s constantly being badgered abt it these days on twitter. taxi seems dead and buried, so i’m not even gna go there

what do we think the japan and target bonus tracks could be? i feel like either could serve bounce, come to my party, jam city collab, party party, 1000 times, or maybe another one of the 2018 noonie/lotus iv tracks. i have this eerie feeling she’s gonna stick dream glow and 5 in the morning on the cd and call it a day but i’ll have faith in char-li. maybe she’ll serve party 4 u considering she’s constantly being badgered abt it these days on twitter. taxi seems dead and buried, so i’m not even gna go there

I'll be praying for Bounce till the last moment. What's the tea about Taxi being on a Kids Movie (or adventure movie) Soundtrack? Someone spilled that in here and tbh its a good idea. Iggy has a song called Boom Boom which was meant for her scrapped "Digital Distortion" album that she leaked online and a few months later was officialy released on the Pitch Perfect 3 Soundtrack so...

i was listening to gone on shuffle and then get msyelf together by robyn came in and wow... what a moment, it's like these 2 go together so well, next time i'm dj'ing i'm def gonna play them back to back

You gays are so illiterate like...

I'm not even a native but it seems pretty clear that the line "Why do we keep when the water runs?" means that they're unsure why they should keep sacrificing themselves for a relationship while it's pretty clear that this will never work ("water runs" might also be crying, basically).

The song makes perfect sense and YES sometimes it feels like French lines were translated in a too literal way, but it still makes sense.

I'm not even a native but it seems pretty clear that the line "Why do we keep when the water runs?" means that they're unsure why they should keep sacrificing themselves for a relationship while it's pretty clear that this will never work ("water runs" might also be crying, basically).

The song makes perfect sense and YES sometimes it feels like French lines were translated in a too literal way, but it still makes sense.

your explanation is different from the others tho... this literally proves it's ambiguous and it doesn't make perfect sense. Like, it's the definition of ambiguity...

aside from there being grammatical mistakes which are not opinable 

le thé est bouillant!

I can’t stream Gone anymore it already sounds boring to me   :toofunny:  I loved it the day of its premiere ugh I feel so ungrateful  :crai:

D_tgdKoWwAIrDZU.jpg

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

I can’t stream Gone anymore it already sounds boring to me   :toofunny:  I loved it the day of its premiere ugh I feel so ungrateful  :crai:

omg I am the opposite, i loved it when it came out and now i CANT stop dancing and singing to it. that Charli post about anxiety was on POINT