Fluorine

Charli XCX

Yes, but only the Noonie version leaked. I don't think anyone has the Charli version.

I think even the Noonie version ever leaked, it was a LittleMonsterAlejandro remake with the vocals that were used on that live mix for bbc radio "Diplo & Friends" 

Does anyone else here collect all the official remixes or am I alone...?  :creep:  I literally love them so much

SSz4Axr.png

Some are so good! I love Lizzo's remix of Track 10 

What do you guys have the monthly drops under? Idk where to put them lmao

GNO - #2 on XCX World, I replaced the leaked demo w/ the released version

No Angel - #6 on XCX World, same thing ^

5ITM - added it to "Charli" as Track #16

Focus - added it to "Charli" as Track #17

I would never hurt you

Remember when Sucker had at least 3 versions released all around the world? The international version with Red Balloon, doing it with Ora, and the Uk version with So Over You, and even a Japanese version with Btr + boom clap in japanese? Do you guys think we're having some kind of release like that again with "new" songs ?

Remember when Sucker had at least 3 versions released all around the world? The international version with Red Balloon, doing it with Ora, and the Uk version with So Over You, and even a Japanese version with Btr + boom clap in japanese? Do you guys think we're having some kind of release like that again with "new" songs ?

Hmmm I think it's unlikely, if I remember correctly Sucker was getting a worldwide release in October 2014, it was then delayed to December cos of Boom Clap's success. It was released in December in the US but then delayed in the UK and Europe cos of the new version of Doing It (with Rita Ora), and I think they just tacked on So Over You and Red Balloon as bonus tracks as a way of making the delay seem more worthwhile considering it was released 2 months prior in America...

The Japanese versions of the singles seemed last minute too, cos originally SuperLove was the bonus track. Again like the UK/European edition I think they tried to make that edition more special to make up for the delay.

By the look of things, Charli is getting a worldwide release in September and the only exclusive edition is Japan... But the bonus track(s) is unconfirmed.

AND the Target edition with her cover of Money and a Break The Rules remix

Hmmm I think it's unlikely, if I remember correctly Sucker was getting a worldwide release in October 2014, it was then delayed to December cos of Boom Clap's success. It was released in December in the US but then delayed in the UK and Europe cos of the new version of Doing It (with Rita Ora), and I think they just tacked on So Over You and Red Balloon as bonus tracks as a way of making the delay seem more worthwhile considering it was released 2 months prior in America...

The Japanese versions of the singles seemed last minute too, cos originally SuperLove was the bonus track. Again like the UK/European edition I think they tried to make that edition more special to make up for the delay.

By the look of things, Charli is getting a worldwide release in September and the only exclusive edition is Japan... But the bonus track(s) is unconfirmed.

Wow it actually makes sense