Fluorine

Charli XCX

I did play R&R a lot, specially when I opened for Pabllo's gig last march. Every single party I throw I put a lot of Charli's unreleased material (and released too, of course). That's my favorite part of the gigs. Last one, this wednesday, I played Gone, Paradise, Spicy and Porsche. The one before, that happened on June, I played Pop the Balloons, Taxi, Round & Round, Boys, 1999, BIOYL, No Angel, Roll With Me and I Love It. It's not a Jujuba party without Eh-eh-XCX. <3

Locals reception is always positive. This wednesday they kept singing "ouh ouh ouh ouh ouh" from Porsche through the entire song, which felt cute. I mixed Porsche with 7 Rings, which made locals go insane as well.

gonna need that 7 rings and Porsche mashup please :makeup:

I randomly say ARE U A BAD GYAL, JUST LIKE LUCY LIU? out loud every other hour and I'm concerned.

I started a new job recently where it's pretty mindless and simple so I have a lot of thinking time and this is basically all the plays in my head nonstop I want to fight that song because it won't leave my fucking head

can't believe she kept 2 songs with troye, but removed collabs with yung lean, grimes, and rina sawayama

i mean

CHOICES

Can y’all stop hating on troye? He’s a groundbreaking, cutting-edge, breathtaking, amazing, stunning, spectacular artist

Just because he brought nothing to the song but a line that implies toddlers having sex and the single was a flop and one of her worst doesn’t mean it’s bad smh

Can y’all stop hating on troye? He’s a groundbreaking, cutting-edge, breathtaking, amazing, stunning, spectacular artist

Just because he brought nothing to the song but a line that implies toddlers having sex and the single was a flop and one of her worst doesn’t mean it’s bad smh

i am physically weak

xMcVPI7.jpg

can't believe she kept 2 songs with troye, but removed collabs with yung lean, grimes, and rina sawayama

i mean

CHOICES

I've said this back in October when 1999 was released but Troye is one of the few lgbt pop male artists that is ACTUALLY interesting or would you have preferred Charli to collab with Sam Smith?   :flop:   :flop:   :flop:

giphy.gif