Fluorine

Charli XCX

I've said this back in October when 1999 was released but Troye is one of the few lgbt pop male artists that is ACTUALLY interesting or would you have preferred Charli to collab with Sam Smith?   :flop:   :flop:   :flop:

ok so let's act like sufjan stevens doesn't exist

can't believe she kept 2 songs with troye, but removed collabs with yung lean, grimes, and rina sawayama

i mean

CHOICES

I mean she gave an explanation why she didnt include them. I dont think if you were an artist you‘d put something on your album that you‘re not 100% satisfied with just because gays on twitter harrass you about it 24/7

so based on that, Skrillex is pop too, or Tiësto, or every EDM musician, having /pop songs/ does not make you a /pop artist/ plus, I'd say he's more alternative than pop 

I mean I didn't say he was pop, but a collab COULD work given his experimental/electronic past, and it would be definitely better than having two songs with the same tired ass boring singer

I mean I didn't say he was pop, but a collab COULD work given his experimental/electronic past, and it would be definitely better than having two songs with the same tired ass boring singer

yeah I'd love a collab between them too, I really like Sufjan's voice and music, but I was talking about (LGBT) pop male artists in particular, not just LGBT artists, on the other hand I feel like the only collab between them that was meant for the album was 2099 and that 1999 was placed on the album because of the streams, which is.......obvious tho (I can't blame Atlantic, 1999 has over 120M streams on Spotify and it's going to help the album a lot :flop: )

giphy.gif

I mean she gave an explanation why she didnt include them. I dont think if you were an artist you‘d put something on your album that you‘re not 100% satisfied with just because gays on twitter harrass you about it 24/7

I mean... her label actually says what is going to make the final tracklist of an official album so I wouldn't say that she has 100% control of it when it comes to include songs she likes or not in an album tbh

Tbh Gone is just ok to me. If it were on N1A or Pop 2 it would probably be one of my least favs along with OOMH and Emotional

none of the singles are highlight material on either N1A or Pop 2 and I'm kinda scared for the record but we'll see

Gone is flat, but it's obviously better than 1999 and BIOYL

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

Gone is flat, but it's obviously better than 1999 and BIOYL

Agreed. I like 1999 as a song itself, but just not for Charli. Save that for someone more bland like Zara Larsson or Rita Ora. BIOYL is... possibly her worst song to date. The god awful drop, the generic tropical production, the fact its a inferior version of her best song  :toofunny: