Fluorine

Charli XCX

BIOYL is... possibly her worst song to date. The god awful drop, the generic tropical production, the fact its a inferior version of her best song :toofunny:

Stop. Just because BIOYL isn’t the exact same thing as Track 10 (I swear to god...) doesn’t make it worse than DIE TONIGHT, Red Balloon, & other atrocities we’ve forgotten about. Give it a rest!

14417469274.gif

Stop. Just because BIOYL isn’t the exact same thing as Track 10 (I swear to god...) doesn’t make it worse than DOING IT, Red Balloon, & other atrocities we’ve forgotten about. Give it a rest!

much to think about

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

I've said this back in October when 1999 was released but Troye is one of the few lgbt pop male artists that is ACTUALLY interesting or would you have preferred Charli to collab with Sam Smith?   :flop:   :flop:   :flop:

seriously would have preferred Sakima tbh

Agreed. I like 1999 as a song itself, but just not for Charli. Save that for someone more bland like Zara Larsson or Rita Ora. BIOYL is... possibly her worst song to date. The god awful drop, the generic tropical production, the fact its a inferior version of her best song  :toofunny:

still dragging that "BIOYL is a Track10 remix" bs i see.