Fluorine

Charli XCX

Anyone feel like this album is gonna take Charli to the next level?

no im actually quite nervous, none of these singles are next level and WM while it's good it's still a rehash of Bad Romance with Issues production, which I'm not mad at but it's just not what I want her to peak with 

both Pop 2 and N1A (and XCXWORLD, yes, I said it) look better than Charli. obviously we have like 3 songs out of 15 which is not enough to judge but last time with marina it only took me one song to know it was gonna be bad and like... I don't wanna be right this time. I want Charli to slap harder than everything else. I want it to be a highlight. let's hope it is 

no im actually quite nervous, none of these singles are next level and WM while it's good it's still a rehash of Bad Romance with Issues production, which I'm not mad at but it's just not what I want her to peak with

both Pop 2 and N1A (and XCXWORLD, yes, I said it) look better than Charli. obviously we have like 3 songs out of 15 which is not enough to judge but last time with marina it only took me one song to know it was gonna be bad and like... I don't wanna be right this time. I want Charli to slap harder than everything else. I want it to be a highlight. let's hope it is

I think "Charli" is sounding to me like a Pop 3. Lets see...

i just noticed recently it's gone ;( this was the url https://charlixcxstore.com/password

luckily i copped six ($242 lol) shirts a few months ago ugh i love them so much :angie:

screaming thanks sis! Yeah i should have bought them when they were on ha store, but wasn't sure if she shipped to Middle East (UAE)

ill try ebay etc! thank you thought !  :fabcat:

So when are we gonna start a GoFundCharles so she can release Taxi?

Euhm, i second this  :defeated:

Instagram.com/y1anni

A local bar here that has a gay night on Tuesdays is doing an XCx party tonight to celebrate her birthday. I am SO excited right now. It’s literally Christmas here Bc none of our bars ever play Charles.