Fluorine

Charli XCX

Flash Pose Link for YouTube Music is playing Queen Lizzy!!

Wtf!!

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=bzOlCkq5ftk

OK, so no one cared about the fact that this actually happened and I don't know why this mistakes keeps happening, I mean why would someone from Pabllo 's team put Queen Lizzy on YouTube Music for Flash Pose? 

OK, so no one cared about the fact that this actually happened and I don't know why this mistakes keeps happening, I mean why would someone from Pabllo 's team put Queen Lizzy on YouTube Music for Flash Pose? 

This has to all be apart of the Trolli XCX grand conspiracy... there is no other explanation. :defeated: :toofunny:

girl its not from pabllo's channel. its an edit posted by some random unofficial music channel.

https://www.youtube.com/user/callofduty72493/videos

yeah but the fact that the link I posted before took it directly to that song...

I'm so confused... are you in shock that out of all the Charleak songs to troll with, they chose Queen Lizzy? Or are you in shock because you thought someone in Pabllo's team accidentally posted Queen Lizzy under the title of Flash Pose (when really it was just a troll account (as noted by @comeintomybedroom) that posts clickbait videos with songs totally unrelated to what's on the title)? 

giphy.gif

I'm so confused... are you in shock that out of all the Charleak songs to troll with, they chose Queen Lizzy? Or are you in shock because you thought someone in Pabllo's team accidentally posted Queen Lizzy under the title of Flash Pose (when really it was just a troll account (as noted by @comeintomybedroom) that posts clickbait videos with songs totally unrelated to what's on the title)? 

my point is that when I first clicked on Flash Pose listening link on XCX's tweet and selected YouTube Music, it took me directly to that other troll video, it's not something I found on YouTube and I'm dumb to believe that it was that the song, as I said before I found that video through legit links from Miss XCX, so that's why I thought it was something strange to me... but I think it was some YouTube algorithm problem that linked that video to that other troll video... I don’t think that it was Miss trolling us...