Fluorine

Charli XCX

You never “clarified” any of the things I mentioned though :toofunny: just other stuff and if you’re really an insider wouldn’t this not be happening SO many times?

they could've just not told or leaked anything. would you rather they do that?

xMcVPI7.jpg

LMAO she literally makes sure we don't have to suffer through teasing by leaking stuff that would've been sold to some fag that teases and slowly spreads it for it to inevitable leak in low quality a few years later. sometimes people get shit wrong. bfy is the most trustable source for literally anything at this point, what she said about CTMP could've been true at the time of posting. you guys can be so dense and ungrateful sometimes omg.

Yes the most trustable Charli source ever because she leaked 3 (circulating) songs and a (circulating) photoshoot

they could've just not told or leaked anything. would you rather they do that?

I would rather them not spread fake info and contradictory statements and then justifying it with “I just got it wrong, I clarified it” when they never even actually clarified it.

Yes the most trustable Charli source ever because she leaked 3 (circulating) songs and a (circulating) photoshoot

oh okay, so (circulating) = files being teased and sold for over a year by a few individuals to torture this entire fanbase

just do us a favor and click that sign out button

I would rather them not spread fake info and contradictory statements and then justifying it with “I just got it wrong, I clarified it” when they never even actually clarified it.

that's three more songs and a photoshoot you wouldn't have had without her lmao???

xMcVPI7.jpg

just do us a favor and click that sign out button

You’ve said that 3 times already in this 1 page ma’am come up with something else

that's three more songs and a photoshoot you wouldn't have had without her lmao???

We would’ve gotten them eventually from other people because they’re circulating :toofunny:

can you stop causing problems and just hold your hot takes to yourself thank u

Users abombnd & BloomForYou will rush to like this post :toofunny:

Can we move on from this drama? It’s clogging up the thread and I don’t think anyone else actually cares

Users abombnd & BloomForYou will rush to like this post :toofunny:

Can we move on from this drama? It’s clogging up the thread and I don’t think anyone else actually cares

all im suggesting is that you stop starting issues, and you can have the last word so go ahead and continue the argument even though you claim you don't want to :)

Honestly, with the amount of info BFY keeps up with, I'd be more surprised if she didn't get stuff wrong. I can't even imagine how many songs Charli has recorded, and artists change working titles all the time. There's no reason to be so nasty to someone. You act personally victimized by the info that happened to be false about songs from years ago that were never even meant to see the light of day. Like, seriously.

Honestly, with the amount of info BFY keeps up with, I'd be more surprised if she didn't get stuff wrong. I can't even imagine how many songs Charli has recorded, and artists change working titles all the time. There's no reason to be so nasty to someone. You act personally victimized by the info that happened to be false about songs from years ago that were never even meant to see the light of day. Like, seriously.

The thing is that almost everything BFY has ever told us can be easily proven fake :rip:

all im suggesting is that you stop starting issues, and you can have the last word so go ahead and continue the argument even though you claim you don't want to :)

I wasn’t trying to start any issues. I just said that BFY isn’t always right, which I had proof to back it up with and then abombnd & BFY themselves started raging :facepalm: