Fluorine

Charli XCX

that leaked recording is an alt version, the one I posted is the 2018 final version that was ready for release with the silver dress from the slime shoot :)

So white Mercedes was the blue shoot? thankfully she saved it for Charli ngl I couldn’t deal with a blue cover art with “white” in the title ddd

giphy.gif

You should’ve chosen an older pic from around the time she was still making the album.

make one yourself and don't dawg on people for making what they want gmagik_8.gif

art is subjective and if that person thinks that photo represents those songs better than that's their opinion, not yours.

make one yourself and don't dawg on people for making what they want gmagik_8.gif

art is subjective and if that person thinks that photo represents those songs better than that's their opinion, not yours.

It was just constructive critism lmao chill

why should we care about snippets for songs we clearly are never going to get in full? why should we give these psychos the attention they want from invading her privacy? charli would be disgusted if she saw this

and this is why I'm mad. they're not going to post the full songs. they're just going to keep posting snippets because they're bored and need attention.

Well!

she wasn't until yall got pissy for no reason

Don't rope me in with the mess that happened prior.

I just don't like the unnecessary drama with someone coming for the only charli source that's been kind enough to leak and give info.

But I also don't like unnecessary teasing

j14CYJi.png