Fluorine

Charli XCX

yall need to learn not to feed the melanie stans, they will eventually get bored or their kindergarten teacher will confiscate their phones

yall need to learn not to feed the melanie stans, they will eventually get bored or their kindergarten teacher will confiscate their phones

putting this in the kindest way possible

Stop fucking using melanie fans as a bad example for every fucking thing in existence

Thank you and have a pleasant day, stream K-12 on sept 6th <3

Stop fucking using melanie fans as a bad example for every fucking thing in existence

he's a melanie stan sksskdfnj stop taking everything so seriously he's just trolling smh

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Honey the top 2 comments on Melanie's thread are "This album is bad" based on a bunch of 10-second-long snippets and "This album sounds aged" which I repeat is not a logically valid sentence in music and which is also based on a bunch of 10-second-long snippets, the same fandom that rushed to fucking cut the vinyls of CB in half after Timothy opened her mouth, the same fandom who kept swinging between sides for 2 years, shall I go on?

Yall are the bad example for everything and I will keep using it

I will be streaming K-12 too tho cause unlike yall I don't hate the album before it has even come out

Now put your phone down and listen to your kindergarten teacher 

Honey the top 2 comments on Melanie's thread are "This album is bad" based on a bunch of 10-second-long snippets and "This album sounds aged" which I repeat is not a logically valid sentence in music and which is also based on a bunch of 10-second-long snippets, the same fandom that rushed to fucking cut the vinyls of CB in half after Timothy opened her mouth, the same fandom who kept swinging between sides for 2 years, shall I go on?

Yall are the bad example for everything and I will keep using it

I will be streaming K-12 too tho cause unlike yall I don't hate the album before it has even come out

Now put your phone down and listen to your kindergarten teacher

I can agree with the unruly comments about the album "feElInG aGED" but i don't think that at all, been waiting forever for this album to release and love everything about it, and i can agree that a majority of us are still messed up over timothy breaking the fandom but what do you expect? a false allegation makes people think twice about it and we get mixed up. But you shouldn't pin the WHOLE fandom based on fans on here, i feel the need to apologize for being too brash so i apologize.

bad timing to say and some of yall bout to hate me for saying it i would really love a charli x melanie collab pls and ty

I can agree with the unruly comments about the album "feElInG aGED" but i don't think that at all, been waiting forever for this album to release and love everything about it, and i can agree that a majority of us are still messed up over timothy breaking the fandom but what do you expect? a false allegation makes people think twice about it and we get mixed up. But you shouldn't pin the WHOLE fandom based on fans on here, i feel the need to apologize for being too brash so i apologize.

bad timing to say and some of yall bout to hate me for saying it i would really love a charli x melanie collab pls and ty

Don't worry I'm abrasive too at (many) times, every fandom is batshit and we're all childish fags so it's no big deal really, I was just screwing around  :hooker:

Can we please get back on topic and stop arguing with people who y'all shouldn't even take that seriously at all? Some of y'all drag and bash Melanie's fans but still act like some of them from what I see. None of this crap is worth your time or energy so let's move tf on to more important things, thanks  :)

Cross You Out is so powerful to me, it really came at the perfect time in my life. I’ve had to cut so many close friends out of my life over the past few years. People i’d known & been BEST friends with for 5+ , 10+ years and it’s really fucking hard not having that kind of relationship anymore. When you’ve got somebody to talk to every day, that cares about how you’re doing and calls you on the phone & stuff. It’s hard getting through the day now, barely having anyone to talk with on a regular basis. Idk I’m really emotional today.

Cross You Out is repetitive but it’s such an anthem for me because of that. It’s taken a long time since actually cutting those people off, but now I’m alone and I can emotionally separate myself from those people entirely. It’s incredible how Charli just understands that very specific feeling & is able to capture it in a song so beautifully. I’ll always love her for that.

:crai:

14417469274.gif

Cross You Out is so powerful to me, it really came at the perfect time in my life. I’ve had to cut so many close friends out of my life over the past few years. People i’d known & been BEST friends with for 5+ , 10+ years and it’s really fucking hard not having that kind of relationship anymore. When you’ve got somebody to talk to every day, that cares about how you’re doing and calls you on the phone & stuff. It’s hard getting through the day now, barely having anyone to talk with on a regular basis. Idk I’m really emotional today.

Cross You Out is repetitive but it’s such an anthem for me because of that. It’s taken a long time since actually cutting those people off, but now I’m alone and I can emotionally separate myself from those people entirely. It’s incredible how Charli just understands that very specific feeling & is able to capture it in a song so beautifully. I’ll always love her for that.

:crai:

Ma'am this is a McDonalds

Ma'am this is a McDonalds

ma'am you're fucking rude and unnecessary. someone just expressed their feelings can you be respectful? my god 

anyways, @@Hundred Dollar Bill, i feel so sorry for what is happening to you right now, it must be really hard. i hope you can fine some new friends soon and feel happy again. sending lots of love.

ps. whenever u feel like u need someone to talk to don't hesitate to dm me!! i'll be glad to hear u and support u 

ps. whenever u feel like u need someone to talk to don't hesitate to dm me!! i'll be glad to hear u and support u 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Wow, we will never get CTMP because some mr. no-one tried to drag the most reliable insider here? Imagine how DUMB we are.

Btw b4u, you shouldn't take such a brat so seriously. And most important, punish us all, loyal believers, for the sins of one. Just act superior and leave them rotting in the trash where they belong. You don't owe us shit, but acting like this is just gonna be a lack of class.

With that being said, is there a possibility for CTMP of being pitched to someone? If not I really don't understand the purpose of not sharing it, when it's basically already out in low quality. Like I'd get if it was a completely unleaked track, but it's not so...

I leave for less than 24 hours......

source.gif

sometimes I’m at work when all this shit is happening & I know I’m the only mod that like cares about this thread enough to try & prevent it from falling apart so it’s not deleted forever :toofloppy:

that gif is also me

it can be entertaining but simultaneously exhausting lol

14417469274.gif