Fluorine

Charli XCX

Back to when I talked about wanting to create a "Triplet mixtape" for N1A and P2, I struggled coming up with a clever name so It's obviously not that great.
But I decided on '3ON' which sounds like Neon, while also continuing the number sequence. I still wanted the autotuney party pop style, but with more vaporwave influences.

Hence the inclusion of Deadstream, Miss U, & DDLTK.

But here it is, lmk if anyone wants the cover by itself for anything!

nisa9Hw.jpg

Back to when I talked about wanting to create a "Triplet mixtape" for N1A and P2, I struggled coming up with a clever name so It's obviously not that great.

But I decided on '3ON' which sounds like Neon, while also continuing the number sequence. I still wanted the autotuney party pop style, but with more vaporwave influences.

nisa9Hw.jpg

Bit of a rip off Bree Runway - 2ON (EP)

nisa9Hw.jpg

I want the link for the tracks, can u send me?

Just a forewarning, the Party 4 U & Believe I have in that album are fanmade remasters, but the crowd noises are minimal and the instrumental has been redone

Cool. I want it please. Im doing a third mixtapes too and for me is missing 2 songs

nisa9Hw.jpg

i really don't see how focus, 5itm and the rest blend together :/

autotune.....pop?

focus has no autotune and it's probably her most bubblegum-y pop song she has released recently, 5itm has a trap production and has her rapping with autotune

miss u is pop/synth with no autotune, party party has autotune and a pc production

like these songs clash together cause they really have nothing in common imo... a party themed mixtape would be great but you should remove all the non-party songs, so focus, miss u, ddtk, one night and deadstream, so that there's at least sonic consistency 

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Have yall ever heard Focus? Is autotune the first thing that comes to your mind? The only time major autotune is used in that shitty last second

Look those songs don't work together and I was trying to be nice, try listening to focus and 5itm back to back and tell me how the fuck they sound together 

Have yall ever heard Focus? Is autotune the first thing that comes to your mind? The only time major autotune is used in that shitty last second

there's 80% of autotune in focus I mean It's full of it even in the intro lol 
btw autotune is a popular term for any vocal effect

It does sound great, but Tbh at this point I'd just be happy w the demo in HQ

Tea! I just want it & final bounce! That way we can put the XCX era TO BED. Nobody can beg for that album in full for x or x reason cause it’s all been leaked. Until we get them in HQ there’s always gonna be SOMEONE who begs for it.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif