Fluorine

Charli XCX

Tea! I just want it & final bounce! That way we can put the XCX era TO BED. Nobody can beg for that album in full for x or x reason cause it’s all been leaked. Until we get them in HQ there’s always gonna be SOMEONE who begs for it.

Come to my Party was ALWAYS my most sought after track as soon as the snippet was leaked. Still my favourite off the scrapped record too.

:defeated:

j14CYJi.png

Tea! I just want it & final bounce! That way we can put the XCX era TO BED. Nobody can beg for that album in full for x or x reason cause it’s all been leaked. Until we get them in HQ there’s always gonna be SOMEONE who begs for it.

+ taxi final

I keep getting super excited for February 2017 and then remembering Yaeji is on it :noparty:

I actually really have come to like her stuff! Her production is ace. I bet her vocal additions will be very minimal and maybe it will have her production influence if anything?

H0bDaqU.gif

Girl what? Yaeji is the one to be excited for!... Clairo is pretty boring.

Yaeji reminds me of................literally every hipster IDM artist that lives in my neighborhood, which would be fine but then she insists on trying to sing on her tracks and it just........sounds like nails on a chalkboard

Now Clairo on the other hand.......Immunity remains that girl. Closer to You, Alewife, Sophia, Bags, White Flag.........*chef's kiss*

Yaeji reminds me of................literally every hipster IDM artist that lives in my neighborhood, which would be fine but then she insists on trying to sing on her tracks and it just........sounds like nails on a chalkboard

Now Clairo on the other hand.......Immunity remains that girl. Closer to You, Alewife, Sophia, Bags, White Flag.........*chef's kiss*

Clairo is alright, i couldn't really get into Immunity though

I haven't listened to anything from Yaeji so i dunno what to expect

Girl what? Yaeji is the one to be excited for!... Clairo is pretty boring.

THIS!! Yaeji's 'One More' is amazing and I can't wait for whatever she does next. Clairo and her stupid kid choir on the other hand  :deadbanana: