Fluorine

Charli XCX

this is from 2015

unknown.png

or this one from 2016

unknown.png

both have visible lines around a certain kHz

Songs can literally be exported off of a DAW in low quality and then upscaled. Bloom literally said it doesn't exist in wav. Lmao

xMcVPI7.jpg

Songs can literally be exported off of a DAW in low quality and then upscaled. Bloom literally said it doesn't exist in wav. Lmao

Bloom has gotten lots of things wrong before in the past and contradicted themselves.. idk why y'all still trust everything they say just because they leaked a few things.

Bloom has gotten lots of things wrong before in the past and contradicted themselves.. idk why y'all still trust everything they say just because they leaked a few things.

this is basic knowledge of music not anything relating to charlie or whatever.

xMcVPI7.jpg

yeah okay hun enjoy listening to your upscaled PTB wav in worse quality than the leaked version  :toofunny:

santa b4us really gave us rnr, pp and champion and yall still call them a liar melanie stans are really something else something i dont wanna have to deal with

santa b4us really gave us rnr, pp and champion and yall still call them a liar melanie stans are really something else something i dont wanna have to deal with

Remember when BloomForYou said the real title of BWYG was Cigerattes & Alcohol, then they changed it again to Better When You’re Goen?

Remember when BloomForYou said Lipstick Mark was from January 2018 sessions with the Invisible Men (literally impossible because snippets leaked in 2017 btw) and then changed it to May 2017 Session with Diplo?

Remember when BFY said Down Like Wow and Die 4 were Down Like Whoa & The One That I Die 4 last year? and a year later now she’s saying they're actually Down Like Wow & Die 4? Etc

I’m thankful for the 3 songs they gave us and the XCX World shoot but y’all seriously need to stop trusting everything they say ::toofunny:. I’m not saying they’ve lied about every single thing they told us but they’ve gotten so many things wrong it’s literally undeniable.

LMAO she literally makes sure we don't have to suffer through teasing by leaking stuff that would've been sold to some fag that teases and slowly spreads it for it to inevitable leak in low quality a few years later. sometimes people get shit wrong. bfy is the most trustable source for literally anything at this point, what she said about CTMP could've been true at the time of posting. you guys can be so dense and ungrateful sometimes omg.

xMcVPI7.jpg

Remember when BloomForYou said the real title of BWYG was Cigerattes & Alcohol, then they changed it again to Better When You’re Goen?

Remember when BloomForYou said Lipstick Mark was from January 2018 sessions with the Invisible Men (literally impossible because snippets leaked in 2017 btw) and then changed it to May 2017 Session with Diplo? Etc

I’m thankful for the 3 songs they gave us and the XCX World shoot but y’all seriously need to stop trusting everything they say : :toofunny:. I’m not saying they’ve lied about every single thing they told us but they’ve gotten so many things wrong it’s literally undeniable.

remember when I clarified those things when I realized they were wrong?

we appreciate your effort to 'expose' me as some liar but if it didn't work before and it won't work again, please do us all a favor and log off

remember when I clarified those things when I realized they were wrong?

we appreciate your effort to 'expose' me as some liar but if it didn't work before and it won't work again, please do us all a favor and log off

You never “clarified” any of the things I mentioned though :toofunny: just other stuff and if you’re really an insider wouldn’t this not be happening SO many times?