Fluorine

Charli XCX

what do ya'll think melon will give her?

Idk he’s kind of an ass

He gave Pop 2 7...

If he gives it more than 7 he’s so fucking stupid (cause IMO Pop 2 > Charli) but at the same time this album deserves an 8 so there’s clearly an issue with his scores but whatever he’s straight he doesn’t really matter

thinking about how Bounce would’ve been a Charli classic if it was released. I remember i tried going to a music festival like four hours away from me just so i could hear Bounce live but the festival got like flooded and it was canceled and now the song is dead

it‘s 2019 and she‘s still asked the synesthesia question and she‘s visibly sick of it :toofunny:

Honestly do we believe her? Charli is grey and all the covers have a dull background

did she use pre-recorded vocals for Gone? she sounded amazing omg

Her mic has a built in autotune

She couldn’t hit a note if she fucked it

edit: Chris brown can’t relate

Yet there’s always some idiot saying she can’t sing in the comments. :facepalm:

They sounded great!

You realise she admitted she sounds bad right

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ca3czV_lZJg

Like it’s not news that she can’t sing but it works bc in PC music vocal skills aren’t a factor

You realise she admitted she sounds bad right https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ca3czV_lZJg

Like it’s not news that she can’t sing but it works bc in PC music vocal skills aren’t a factor

Yeah I know she’s self-conscious, but I personally think she sounds decent if not, great most of the time... maybe she did strain her voice at one point, but she can sing well and her voice is unique. It’s not the typical “singer’s voice” but she more than makes up with how many different vocal styles she uses in her songs.

But most people don’t care to dig any deeper than what they hear in the moment. I also think people focus too heavily on the singer’s performance rather than the song itself, which IMO is unfortunate.