Fluorine

Charli XCX

hunny ive seen some dirt POOR kperp groups churn out masta-esque quality with about 5% of chawlis budget so clearly that wasnt the issue  :hooker:

Hunty 75% of the budget was spent on trying to find a fuckable stunt double for Troye

choli is queen of these 2 minute interview/games recently - most of my youtube watch history has just been her

Same. I love that my YT recommendation algorithm is always so spot on. You can always tell when certain peoole do their promo rounds. Same with Chelsea Handler with her new Netflix documentary. She did everything from answering YT and other comments to doing the Vanity Fair lie detector test (which Charli has to do too at some point. It would be EVERYTHING!)

kj-edited.jpg

Okay, I study visual design, so I'm working with 3D modeling software a bit. This is my first try at the wires and IDK, I'm bad at typography lol. What do ya'll think?

I think you need to work more on the lighting? Like, on the cheek for example, maybe mark a little more the cheekbones and idk have it fade away as it goes down

It’s probably hard tho (since her interns have trouble doing so themselves) so don’t worry!!! Good job

I think you need to work more on the lighting? Like, on the cheek for example, maybe mark a little more the cheekbones and idk have it fade away as it goes down

It’s probably hard tho (since her interns have trouble doing so themselves) so don’t worry!!! Good job

You're right! Forgot the cascading shadows..