Fluorine

Charli XCX

I cannot believe all these leaks and I'm so thankful for GNO ft. TYNI. If I were to request anymore songs to leak, I would want P4U and CTMP 2018 version. BFY leaked a snippet of it so I hope they come through and leak the full version pleaseeeeee:) also Liquor snaps hard uwu

charli xcx gifs | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

A reminder to all after the XCXmas leaks to purchase the Nasty Cherry EP and support Charli and Vroom Vroom Recordings. :popcorn:

It took me a second but I just bought the EP, so you all can too lol... love you Charles! :flutter: :flutter:

love nasty cherry but that ep was trash. the documentary made me like them more but the plans they had for how big they thought they would get .....they're dreamers they dream a lot

The irony on White Dress being the best new track, yet only being a sketch with gibberish and simlish verses just to fill the void... The power :defeated: just proof that sometimes having a great melody really makes a huge difference, no matter the lyrics (already had been proved with When U Go, which goes off af even almost not having 1 phrase making full sense LMAO)

love nasty cherry but that ep was trash. the documentary made me like them more but the plans they had for how big they thought they would get .....they're dreamers they dream a lot

Ahh, they're just starting... I think they need more time and material yet, to get themselves out there. If you look their live shows up on YouTube, it looks like they've got some pretty cool unreleased stuff coming. Hopefully the "Season 1" EP title implies a "Season 2" or something more coming soon. The material seems to be there.

I will agree that the show made them more likable as a band... I've always been a fan of Debbie though because of the Sucker era. She's cool. Right from the first time I saw her play on SNL and nail that final chorus of Boom Clap... she was great... and Charli, being able to put Boom Clap (which, I still think is a fantastic song) to a name and face... the all girl band...

https://www.reddit.com/r/xcxheads/comments/av17qw/boom_clap_live_on_snl_xcxheads_video_archives/

Glad this is still out there somewhere. Like this is when everything clicked for me... :crai: and Debbie was apart of it, for sure.

I feel like 1000 Times is gonna be next. We already have almost a minute of the song in discord quality.

@@BloomForYou do you have Beat You At Your Own Game? That one was being sold by music mafia.

https://anonfile.com/V6L7B7B9nf/Beat_You_At_Your_Own_Game_Snippet_mp3

@@BloomForYou do you have Beat You At Your Own Game? That one was being sold by music mafia.

https://anonfile.com/V6L7B7B9nf/Beat_You_At_Your_Own_Game_Snippet_mp3

TransNation

Dubai

New York’s Burning Down

Burn Rubber

Exhilarate

Reason Why

Tap

Rawwww

Don’t Make Me Wait

Lock It Up

Shake

Diamond Drip

Dough

Plunging Asymptote

Screw It Up

Cum

Fly Bitch

In The Rain

Waiting For Someone

Sunscreen

Scratch

My Forever

Leakth.is

Don't know how legit it is tho

TransNation

Dubai

New York’s Burning Down

Burn Rubber

Exhilarate

Reason Why

Tap

Rawwww

Don’t Make Me Wait

Lock It Up

Shake

Diamond Drip

Dough

Plunging Asymptote

Screw It Up

Cum

Fly Bitch

In The Rain

Waiting For Someone

Sunscreen

Scratch

My Forever

Leakth.is

it’s just all the stuff she’s playing live. doubt this is real

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

TransNation

Dubai

New York’s Burning Down

Burn Rubber

Exhilarate

Reason Why

Tap

Rawwww

Don’t Make Me Wait

Lock It Up

Shake

Diamond Drip

Dough

Plunging Asymptote

Screw It Up

Cum

Fly Bitch

In The Rain

Waiting For Someone

Sunscreen

Scratch

My Forever

Leakth.is

I mean, Cum is Brooke's song, so I doubt this. However, there are songs which would probably be on the album

5-EAF829-B-1-F87-43-C3-A34-A-C196028-AD9