Fluorine

Charli XCX

Anthem was done DIRTY and I hope they work on more on the mix and switch it on streaming like Kanye did multiple times with Pablo

It was supposed to be my fav song but it's unlistenable on speakers :(

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Can someone do a short track-by-track review of the album  :flutter:  I'm waiting till midnight but want to know the tea 

pink diamond - abrasive, one for the underground alt scenes

7 years - story telling about Charli and Huck’s on/off relationship, probably the most commercially accessible

detonate - like being on a bubbly cloud, reminds me of A.G.’s song Beautiful with added vocal chops

enemy - a perfect blend of N1A/Pop2 imo

c2.0 - click remix opening with Kim’s vocal chops for a solid minute then Charli comes in with a new verse

party 4 u - the whole song has been described in the last page lmao but wow

anthems - agreed that the mix is… off, but definitely a stand out regardless. the chorus you wanna scream with others

visions - quintessential Charli, extended monstrous production with trance elements

pink diamond - abrasive, one for the underground alt scenes

7 years - story telling about Charli and Huck’s on/off relationship, probably the most commercially accessible

detonate - like being on a bubbly cloud, reminds me of A.G.’s song Beautiful with added vocal chops

enemy - a perfect blend of N1A/Pop2 imo

c2.0 - click remix opening with Kim’s vocal chops for a solid minute then Charli comes in with a new verse

party 4 u - the whole song has been described in the last page lmao but wow

anthems - agreed that the mix is… off, but definitely a stand out regardless. the chorus you wanna scream with others

visions - quintessential Charli, extended monstrous production with trance elements

Thank you!