Fluorine

Charli XCX

Good thing Bounce didn't get released or it'd be another Do What U Want situation  :facepalm:

I guess it would be a different situation because Kyary was only exposed in 2020, meanwhile R Kelly was exposed years before DWUW came out and Gaga released and made that song fully aware of everything. People couldn't really blame Charli if the song came out in 2017 like planned.

So now that we have a lot xcx world tracks in their final form... What would you add on the "og" tracklist? I have put Boys as "bonus track" so it doesnt bother me and I'd like to add some new song but it admittely flows so well i almost feel sorry to disrupt It. At the same time we have so many classics like Round&Round, Pop The Balloons, Glow, Heartbeat, TKO, Cool enough etc. That I think deserve a spot on the album. I was also thinking of a "Side B" in Rae Jepsen fashion but I am so bad in creating tracklist

07772f16031f371bb19c2650cab67790a3966c6d

this is random but... did Art Bitch/Emmeline get released in FLAC or WAV or something like that? i was checking my library to download 14 in FLAC and i was curious if there's any FLAC/WAV file of AB and E

Sounds like an edit, the Kyary line wasn't said in the Jimmy or Nylon performance, she said Thomas instead.

It is. I did it cuz I prefer the vocals on that version lol