Fluorine

Charli XCX

8 minutes ago, soaringHigh said:

anyone have the unreleased sucker songs compiled in a nice album? I used to have one done but ever since I switched computers and music services back and forth... they got lost in piracy tracker limbo. :air:

I'm working on one! But I'm troubled as I'm also making an enhanced version of Sucker with removing a few songs I don't like and adding some outtakes that sound cool in the album. If I get my head around a good collection, I'll quote you when I post it!

Also, it's a little hard because there are pop Sucker outtakes and punk Sucker outtakes, so I'll try my best to sort them as good as possible.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

3 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

I'm working on one! But I'm troubled as I'm also making an enhanced version of Sucker with removing a few songs I don't like and adding some outtakes that sound cool in the album. If I get my head around a good collection, I'll quote you when I post it!

Also, it's a little hard because there are pop Sucker outtakes and punk Sucker outtakes, so I'll try my best to sort them as good as possible.

Awesome!!!!! You’re doing God’s work!!! It’s super difficult to compile any unreleased Charli into albums. I trust you though, the punk songs are heavenly :flutter: Thanks for considering me :icant:

31 minutes ago, ualreadyknowwwwwwwwwww said:

also irt the  MASTERPOST i just updated it and if anyone is like "well, ACTUALLY that song came out in 2099 and was produced by ag cooks younger sister" please speak now because if something is wrong and i dont know i cant change it :)

Let U Down with Lil Peep is missing right?

Nvm it's in the features section thx

07772f16031f371bb19c2650cab67790a3966c6d

1 minute ago, glitch diva said:

100 (2015) sounds like a beautiful ending for an album. it really reflects the rollercoaster that was the relationship she sang about in xcx world...

Ikr I put it as the closer track for my XCX World: B-Sides and... what a song! I am really glad we got it.

3 hours ago, soaringHigh said:

Awesome!!!!! You’re doing God’s work!!! It’s super difficult to compile any unreleased Charli into albums. I trust you though, the punk songs are heavenly :flutter: Thanks for considering me :icant:

Okay so here I have Sucker Punch, a fanmade thing I did using the most of the punk songs (Mow That Lawn, Not In Love, Can You Please Shut Up, 1 2 Bamboo) along with a few other songs from the era that sounded like fitting (NYC - The Way Out, Generation Braindead). I hope you like it!

And this is SuperLove, an album I made up with pop outtakes from Sucker (Japan, Seven Day Holiday, Bel Air) and other pitch songs (Hard 2 Love, Reflecting) from that time.

I hope you like it!

listening to XCX world gives me such a rush of nostalgia... I remember when come to my party leaked on that christian gospel website, a moment in history:flutter:

tumblr_nqdg6cs78L1ra4d6ro1_500.gif

3 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

Okay so here I have Sucker Punch, a fanmade thing I did using the most of the punk songs (Mow That Lawn, Not In Love, Can You Please Shut Up, 1 2 Bamboo) along with a few other songs from the era that sounded like fitting (NYC - The Way Out, Generation Braindead). I hope you like it!

And this is SuperLove, an album I made up with pop outtakes from Sucker (Japan, Seven Day Holiday, Bel Air) and other pitch songs (Hard 2 Love, Reflecting) from that time.

I hope you like it!

THANK YOUUUUU!!!!!! I sure love this ? I’ll be making a two sided album but keep your concept untouched :defeated: this is soooo gooooooood.