Fluorine

Charli XCX

Just now, LunaeManifestum said:

The level of delusion... who the fuck would ask Charli something like that.... have some respect

and she didn’t even apologize to charli... she just addressed twitter like.

Listen, I work in media and regularly interview people. When you ask a question that's sensitive and the person you're asking it to does not react well to it, you at least offer to change the subject. He/she just stared at her crying, waited for a response like damn... and if he/she did his job well, he/she would have known not to ask those kind of questions during a f-ing live performance.

Edited by Chorli Xbox
unknown pronouns

Even if we take out the disrespectful question that was asked - that interview was so dry and boring. Awful questions all around and nothing really new or thought provoking was mentioned. It was all so redundant from the questions that Charli has been asked over the past year.

10 minutes ago, lets ride said:

Hannah Rad deleted and went on private :illumilana:

Imagine bragging to have 20yrs of professional experience on tt and still not being able to see they've made a mistake by being so unsensitive + just typing "Im sorry for being so unsensitive to u @charlixcx"  I hope they've learned something tho. Thats so sad

someone uploaded it to youtube and i very quickly downloaded it cuz it got taken down within like 5 minutes

i can upload it to neocities in a little bit

i gotta finish downloading the og file and then scale it down and then upload it

i should be done before midnight