Fluorine

Charli XCX

15 hours ago, Lonely Planet said:

How long is her label gonna wait before releasing another single? Good Ones isn’t doing anything. Lets move on and salvage this era before it gets delayed until next summer or leaked/scrapped like xcx world. I feel like her label might do that since it’s her last album on contract with them.

:ohno: don't speak that into existence, this album shall not be shelved :cryney2: 

XCX World was too good to be left there to rot, I was replaying it the other day and :wowcry: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

19 hours ago, Lonely Planet said:

How long is her label gonna wait before releasing another single? Good Ones isn’t doing anything. Lets move on and salvage this era before it gets delayed until next summer or leaked/scrapped like xcx world. I feel like her label might do that since it’s her last album on contract with them.

it was literally just sent to radio and has been slowly but steadily climbing and her Spotify monthly listeners has been rising. also this isn't her last album with Atlantic, she confirmed that on How Long Gone. relax.

20 minutes ago, KillForLove said:

it was literally just sent to radio and has been slowly but steadily climbing and her Spotify monthly listeners has been rising. also this isn't her last album with Atlantic, she confirmed that on How Long Gone. relax.

how was this just sent to radio? It was released like almost 2 months ago now. 

36 minutes ago, Lonely Planet said:

Sometimes songs are not sent to radio immediately the day they get released. They could be released in digital platforms and with music videos and shit, but it takes longer to submit them to radio distributions. Not really sure how long though. It's possible the song was just sent to radios, despite it being released 2 months ago.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

10 hours ago, Lonely Planet said:

it costs a label money to send a song to radio so sometimes they wait to see promising streaming numbers and MV views before pulling the trigger. This was her main issue with Boys, she said that the song and video were popular enough that people on the Halsey stadium tour knew the words to sing along but her label didn't think it was worth sending to radio. 

Also she stated on How Long Gone she's in a much better place with her label and her management has changed since the whole XCX World debacle so I don't think we as fans need to hit the panic button yet.

i’m so excited for the song. i’m trying to imagine how charli chris and caroline are going to sound going for the full on pop sell out concept. it’s hard to imagine but i guess that leaves room to be surprised. either way i know it’ll be excellent 

On 10/29/2021 at 2:17 AM, Veinsineon said:

I’m pretty sure “Pull Up To The Club” is 2hot. I love it

What makes you think that?

The snippet we had that leaked under 2hot turned out to be Don’t Think Twice as the lyrics both match they’re just different productions. 

Also 2hot started out on HIFN which has no collabs, so to have one one a leak would seem out of place? I think Pull Up sounds like it was recorded around the time of Charli. 

5 hours ago, KillForLove said:

it costs a label money to send a song to radio so sometimes they wait to see promising streaming numbers and MV views before pulling the trigger. This was her main issue with Boys, she said that the song and video were popular enough that people on the Halsey stadium tour knew the words to sing along but her label didn't think it was worth sending to radio. 

Also she stated on How Long Gone she's in a much better place with her label and her management has changed since the whole XCX World debacle so I don't think we as fans need to hit the panic button yet.

Her management has always been Sam Pringle and friends though?

5 hours ago, Lukeb said:

What makes you think that?

The snippet we had that leaked under 2hot turned out to be Don’t Think Twice as the lyrics both match they’re just different productions. 

Also 2hot started out on HIFN which has no collabs, so to have one one a leak would seem out of place? I think Pull Up sounds like it was recorded around the time of Charli. 

She says we are 2hot in the chorus 

And I still can’t tell if it’s a Feature or just a lot of Distortion