Fluorine

Charli XCX

We know that the Caroline and Chris collab will be on the album… I wonder what other collabs we’ll see!

She talked about Grimes and Rina collaborating in the past.

Was in the studio with Ava Max. 

She also worked with Tove Lo recently

Then also with Addison Rae (might been just for her project only). 

who else?

8 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

Her management has always been Sam Pringle and friends though?

I think Sam is an old friend who helps her manage her day-to-day stuff but currently she's managed professionally by Brandon Creed (Mark Ronson, Lizzo, Saweetie, Bruno Mars, etc) who she signed with in mid-2018. Her old manager Dave Bianch was around during the XCX World debacle and really fumbled her career at that time. Some fans think Cross You Out is about him.

I thought I remembered a recent interview where she said this album is mostly solo… very little features this time.

So there’s the song with Christine and Caroline, then another track or two with a feature, but I wouldn’t expect anything like “Charli” or the mixtapes…

9 hours ago, Heartmachine said:

I thought I remembered a recent interview where she said this album is mostly solo… very little features this time.

So there’s the song with Christine and Caroline, then another track or two with a feature, but I wouldn’t expect anything like “Charli” or the mixtapes…

YEahh I doubt we're gonna hear any of the tracks she did with Tove Lo for example

I hope we get the Christine and Caroline collab cause Gone was a bop! A whole bop chile 

On 10/14/2021 at 5:31 PM, Ness said:

Hi, Angels!

I'm in the middle of organizing my Charli library (including putting her unreleased until separate albums by era "True Romance - Sessions", "VV - Sessions" and etc.) and she has so many fucking Bounce demos ☠☠ can someone help me organize them?

I have:

Thomas Version - 3:33

Kyary Version (None of her vocals, just her being shouted out instead of Thomas) - 3:32

A version with Kyary's vocals (I assume is another demo?) - 3:33

A "final" with Kyary and extra production during her bridge? - 3:25

A Kyary Edit  - 3:51 (sounds fanmade?)

Popcity Demo - 2:10

Are there any versions I'm missing? How do I properly tag them? Which ones are from the VV era? I'd really appreciate it! ?

can you send me a link to these demos, please?