Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 minute ago, Waimea Bay said:

image.jpegIdk probably delusional but that extra square is very suspicious

Maybe something involving an artist who appear on a Brat board before the album came out on a remix of a fan favorite spring themed song
:dua:

i think she just screenshotted her camera roll unfortunately but i will parktake in the delusion TEDDY SINCLAIR REMIX INCOMING

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

2 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

i think she just screenshotted her camera roll unfortunately but i will parktake in the delusion TEDDY SINCLAIR REMIX INCOMING

100% but Spring Breakers deserves it

you people actually thought taylor would jump on a remix? :stunned: she would never do such thing, inviting charli to remix her own track is plausible but the other way round? no way

19 minutes ago, details said:

you people actually thought taylor would jump on a remix? :stunned: she would never do such thing, inviting charli to remix her own track is plausible but the other way round? no way

We know Blondie is the protected boring megastar type. We knew she was never cool enough to actually do that +would’ve been a corny rehash of GSC remix +what the hell would she have even said +the song isn’t really about HER.

2 hours ago, Waimea Bay said:

3.Sympathy is a knife Feat. T.S

What would Taylor even say? I can’t imagine her saying anything that would fit with the song/BRAT lyrical style. Taylor Swift is many things, but self-aware and self-deprecating in the way that song is, she is absolutely not lol. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹