Sebastian

"Honeymoon" Included in New Tour Lyric Book

WHAT IS FUCKING HAPPENING? is this the Honeymoon lyric booklet that's being sold or what? I'm so confused. help. :rip:

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

Is this even real?, (lyrics)..This is getting boring real fast.

If this is her indication of what lyrics to all the songs will be on this album, she's gonna lose shitloads of fans.

just saying.. getting old and boring.. better be good melodies and catchy riffs.

People said the same thing when the lyrics of Shades of Cool came out and it turned out to be an epic James Bond theme so wait until you hear the song. She has a gift for melodies, she can make anything sound great. The song Ultraviolence is also kind of heh? on paper.

Gods & Monsters, Ride and Born To Die are genius lyrics tho :deadbanana:  

Is this even real?, (lyrics)..This is getting boring real fast.
If this is her indication of what lyrics to all the songs will be on this album, she's gonna lose shitloads of fans.
just saying.. getting old and boring.. better be good melodies and catchy riffs.

People said that when Ultraviolence came out and here we are

People said the same thing when the lyrics of Shades of Cool came out and it turned out to be an epic James Bond theme so wait until you hear the song. She has a gift for melodies, she can make anything sound great. The song Ultraviolence is also kind of heh? on paper.

Gods & Monsters, Ride and Born To Die are genius lyrics tho :deadbanana:  

remember when that Tumblr blog leaked the lyrics and we all were laughing at them, saying that they were fake & look like they were written by a fan or something like that. so yeah, I get your point exactly :lel:

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

If there's any kind of vocals like what's on Money Power Glory, I'll be happy with this song. I love the high airy sound she does. #ReadyForPussySlayage

tumblr_meop7wfbLO1rna5zo.gif

Tons on Twitter, search #TheEndlessSummerTour and #EndlessSummerTour for example :)

I saw the unboxing video in youtube

Why didn't she include Ultraviolence lyrics :(

Mfhp.gif

I saw the unboxing video in youtube

Why didn't she include Ultraviolence lyrics :(

because the book thing it's just a copy+paste from the albums' booklets

^Yeah, I don't think Lana was involved at all with the lyric book (or any other merch for that matter). It's a shame that we can't get a lyric book with correct and complete lyrics for her released work.

^Yeah, I don't think Lana was involved at all with the lyric book (or any other merch for that matter). It's a shame that we can't get a lyric book with correct and complete lyrics for her released work.

She probably have picked the images for the tour book though. I don't think the merch team could have thought of those photos.

She probably have picked the images for the tour book though. I don't think the merch team could have thought of those photos.

Which tour book? Or are you talking about the lyric book? :)