i dont understand the hype her music is soooooo basic omf, can someone explain why they like her its a genuine question

her debut was pretty iconic, she sounded new and fresh but as soon as she became famous her style got watered now and she... like this

Eh, this is exactly what i expected her to do. It might have some epic feel to it if you really cared about her relationship but it just blares in my ears like every other pop song.

I can just never help but wonder, DOES SHE REALLY ACCEPT THAT SHE IS A POP STAR NOW? Or does she still think this is what alternative people want to listen to

i dont understand the hype her music is soooooo basic omf, can someone explain why they like her its a genuine question

For me, im just holding on for when she does something iconic again like Walls Could Talk. Until then, i admit listening to her releases is a waste of time

I dont care how ridiculous Halsey is, that sleezy prick doesnt even deserve her

TBH I don't know who's worse. Her for running back to him after he cheated on her, or him being a cheater. :toofunny: 

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro