The fact that way too many teens are like "H+G are over! True love officially doesn't exist" Is revolting

YOU try getting into a relationship fueled by money, drugs and social media. They were doomed from the start. It was never true love. It was hype, infatuation and the need for both GEazy to forget Lana and Halsey to pretend she isnt a cheap knockoff of her, while promoting their new albums with their cringey immature relationship. How could you not see this.

The fact that way too many teens are like "H+G are over! True love officially doesn't exist" Is revolting

YOU try getting into a relationship fueled by money, drugs and social media. They were doomed from the start. It was never true love. It was hype, infatuation and the need for both GEazy to forget Lana and Halsey to pretend she isnt a cheap knockoff of her, while promoting their new albums with their cringey immature relationship. How could you not see this.

the tea was spilled

------------------------

Unpopular Halsey Opinion: HFK >>> Badlands

8bed6302093afb3474710b83255143a8.gif

Badlands aged terribly so I have to agree

Honestly I listen to about the same amount of tracks from Badlands as i do on HFK tbh. 

Badlands: Castle, New Americana, Drive, Roman Holiday, Colors, Colors, Pt. II, Haunting, Gasoline, Young God + I Walk the Line

HFK: 100 Letters, Eyes Closed, Heaven In Hiding, Now Or Never, Good Mourning, Walls Could Talk, Bad At Love, Strangers, Angel On Fire, Devil In Me, Hopeless

09e9b598-6086-4f95-acd9-aad31038a805.png

Wasn't she the one romanticizing drugs in the first place? While joking about it is somewhat of a coping mechanism romanticizing shouldn't be ok in her books either?

She's just trying so hard it's tiring

But at least she has some album material

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Wasn't she the one romanticizing drugs in the first place? While joking about it is somewhat of a coping mechanism romanticizing shouldn't be ok in her books either?

can Capitol pull the plug on her already? we've suffered enough

Honestly I listen to about the same amount of tracks from Badlands as i do on HFK tbh. 

HFK: Good Mourning

including this but not alone...

tumblr_paxtnuUOEe1vd602xo1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

idk why people hate her so much. she's cooler than most people on this forum thats for sure. i'd hang out w/ her 

If you're referring to me commenting on her drug related tweet I'm a fan as well. I'm just open to seeing her flaws. I honestly am excusing her on many occasions and explaining to people how misjudged she is but damn she continuously embarrasses herself & is a hypocrite

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

09e9b598-6086-4f95-acd9-aad31038a805.png

inb4 her new album "Lust for Not Doing Drugs" ft. her her singles "I Was at Coachella--and I Definitely Didn't Snort Coke" and "In My (Prescription) Flonase." 

Alone is boring imo. Sorry is another good one as well. HFK will probably age better than Badlands tho

but is it worse than one of the 2 throwaway interludes on the album?  i don't think so

i still love a lot of badlands but even some of it (new americana is unlistenable for me nowadays except for the bridge) is not holding up too well.   i think lie is gonna age even more poorly than it already has

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother