Eulonzo

Britney Spears

I still find it hard to swallow how can someone be over 20 and listen to her music?

I can understand teens who liked her when she was 'teen pop sensation' but now...

Everytime Lana says Britney is the part of people who influenced her I cringe a little.

#shade

You have Honey Boo Boo's mother on you avi, your point or how you call it shade is invalid, keep trying and one day you may be a good troll tho

:judgingu:

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

I still find it hard to swallow how can someone be over 20 and listen to her music?

I can understand teens who liked her when she was 'teen pop sensation' but now...

RLY.gif

Everytime Lana says Britney is the part of people who influenced her I cringe a little.

#shade

i87YRVpBkA8.jpg

14417469274.gif

You have Honey Boo Boo's mother on you avi, your point or how you call it shade is invalid, keep trying and one day you may be a good troll tho

:judgingu:

Wow. That was... deep.

Nah, there's no point in using my troll skills on someone like Britney. 

She ain't worth it and besides, I can't reach that troll level that her fans got while defending her vocal disabilities.

Wow. That was... deep.

She ain't worth it and besides, I can't reach that troll level that her fans got while defending her vocal disabilities.

Still trying, I see  :gclap:

I am certainly not a fan of hers, but if she's such a mediocre musical act, then why do you, who is so obviously mature and has a brilliant taste in music, honor her with your attention and offend those that do listen to her music. Now that's really mature. 

I am certainly not a fan of hers, but if she's such a mediocre musical act, then why do you, who is so obviously mature and has a brilliant taste in music, honor her with your attention and offend those that do listen to her music. Now that's really mature. 

Good point. I guess I was bored tbh.

:mariah: 

Seriously though. We don't browse your fav's thread and bash them, so you can take a seat. 

14417469274.gif

RLY.gif

#shade

lmao what? as long as she's still releasing HIT music, people will obviously listen to it. Not sure how that's "hard to swallow"  but whatever.

And bow 2 lana saying britney is one of influences, I love what a great fan she is. 

lmao what? as long as she's still releasing HIT music, people will obviously listen to it. Not sure how that's "hard to swallow"  but whatever.

And bow 2 lana saying britney is one of influences, I love what a great fan she is. 

Can't wait to see Lana in Vegas, when Britney's shows begins <3

Can't wait to see Lana in Vegas, when Britney's shows begins <3

Off-topic but I spent hours yesterday reading about Britney's unreleased music and curiosities on the website you linked talking about "Rebellion."  :lolliney:

I just want to stop by and laugh with someone about how ridiculously short and stupid verse one of Amnesia is, although I do love the song.

"I saw him standing there in the parking lot

He asked if I came here a lot

And this is how I responded"

:toofloppy:

14417469274.gif

Off-topic but I spent hours yesterday reading about Britney's unreleased music and curiosities on the website you linked talking about "Rebellion."  :lolliney:

I know! It's an addiction, I love that site, it's amazing.

I just want to stop by and laugh with someone about how ridiculously short and stupid verse one of Amnesia is, although I do love the song.

What do you expect, if it's a Fernando Garibay song? Connect the dots, tho

I hate it, honestly. Every time I finish listening to "Phonography" and then that beats comes on I just need to skip it. And definitely, the verses are ridiculous. Oi.

I know! It's an addiction, I love that site, it's amazing.

It's awesome, I read nearly all of it! Many of what was written there I already knew (which sort of surprised me), considering that when I became a Britney stan I was 13 and I didn't even know how to download songs right. If you ask me from where I knew the shit that I knew, I really don't know.  :thumb:

I hate it, honestly. Every time I finish listening to "Phonography" and then that beats comes on I just need to skip it. And definitely, the verses are ridiculous. Oi.

But the way Amnesia is Circus' standout though.

tumblr_nbdq8rb2Ps1qz85zpo1_400.png

Just taking a moment to let everyone know my fav was mentioned. :legend:

Eh, we're not so different, you and me... because the track has also been my favorite for ages since the album's came out.

But the way Amnesia is Circus' standout though.

Say what. My favorite bonus tracks are "Phonography" and "Trouble."  :legend:

By the way, just to let everyone know, am I a flop fan because all my Britney music is legally bought from the iTunes Store (including everything available) because I sold my CDs because they were too messy but I still keep all the DVDs? I still plan on getting the American versions of the albums again sometime though, probably when I go to the U.S. for a trip.