Eulonzo

Britney Spears

In the Zone is full of goos tracks and I agree it's an amazing background music for like every ocassion, like sex :lel:

Seeing that we both agree on this wonderful little record, and you're quite the Britney stan - which record should I listen to next?

I only listened to Blackout and My Prerogative (like them, even though I don't know them by heart yet). Any other quality Brit records out there? :smokeney:

i am nothing and should be everything

Seeing that we both agree on this wonderful little record, and you're quite the Britney stan - which record should I listen to next?

I only listened to Blackout and My Prerogative (like them, even though I don't know them by heart yet). Any other quality Brit records out there? :smokeney:

I think you should go to the 'Britney' era, since you already listened to my Prerogative and I guess you kinda like Slave & Boys, then you should try to listen the song '3' then Femme Fatale, then her first two albums and finally Britney Jean, cuz it's not her best tho

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

I think you should go to the 'Britney' era, since you already listened to my Prerogative and I guess you kinda like Slave & Boys, then you should try to listen the song '3' then Femme Fatale, then her first two albums and finally Britney Jean, cuz it's not her best tho

Thanks! I guess it's a great idea. I forgot to mention that I listened to Britney Jean singles... Alien and Perfume are okay, but Work Bitch is awful.

Just wanted to ask - what's her best live performance/dvd?

And thanks for guiding me to Godney enlightment!  :pray2:

i am nothing and should be everything

Thanks! I guess it's a great idea. I forgot to mention that I listened to Britney Jean singles... Alien and Perfume are okay, but Work Bitch is awful.

Just wanted to ask - what's her best live performance/dvd?

And thanks for guiding me to Godney enlightment! :pray2:

The onyx hotel that's all u need hahaha and the vma's i guess

I love Britney since i was 11 years old, my favourite album is IN THE ZONE, by far! and then Blackout! i can't tell how much i love her to be honest, i know everything about her life. I'm sad actually that she doesn't want (because i think that she doesn't want) to perform her last album, Britney Jean, because i think is very good...but i also think that she released the album for Vegas :smokeney: . But anyway i will always love her and be here for her and her music.  :umadney:

tumblr_mu23eoC2GO1rfsim9o9_500.gif

I love Britney since i was 11 years old, my favourite album is IN THE ZONE, by far! and then Blackout! i can't tell how much i love her to be honest, i know everything about her life. I'm sad actually that she doesn't want (because i think that she doesn't want) to perform her last album, Britney Jean, because i think is very good...but i also think that she released the album for Vegas :smokeney: . But anyway i will always love her and be here for her and her music.  :umadney:

can we be bbff? Best Britney Friends Forever?

Does anybody know of an ebook/pdf existing of some Britney biography, or the books she wrote? Would love to look at this ~

"Heart To Heart" written by her and her mother. It's kinda old and a bit cheesy.MGLOL.gif

Watch "For The Record" for a better biography. tbh.gif

+ I don't think there are good biographies about her out there.

Go on exhale and ask them about it -> www.breatheheavy.com/exhale fab.gif

tumblr_n3omlmq0dz1qbm5kbo1_400.gif