AngelHeadedHipster

LIFE IMITATING ART AKA HAUNTED BY LANA DEL REY

please feel free to eloborate more DeadAgainst. i am very interested in your thoughts here.

pm me even if you would rather not write on the forum.. very interesting deep thoughts. holy F****. i think i'm having

a existential crisis.. :O

Read Carl Jung and Joseph Campbell, and it's all there ... but having known some little part of what God knows, I would rather just love and be loved.

In 2014 Lana sang about Lou Reed in "Brooklyn Baby" and later Lou Reed died when he was coming to meet Lana to collab on that track.

In 2015 Lana sang Terrence Loves You which is supposedly about David Bowie's relationship with his brother. Today David passed away.

So I was wondering how come when Lana pays tribute to the Legends, they die?! Does this mean Lana is the Angel of Death? Or is she highly psychic? Or is she an actual Angel who through her songs heals that person's soul who is about to die soon? Anyhow I'm going to pay extra attention the next time she sings about any of the Legends.

So I was wondering how come when Lana pays tribute to the Legends, they die?! Does this mean Lana is the Angel of Death?

Monicker got there first:

I think an Emile Haymie Brite Lites would work really well tbh

Fuck that. Gimme a Rick Rubin alt-metal version.  :crossed:

Early Rick Rubin SLAYER style! Gimme the brite lites, gimme the brite lites, gimme the ANGEL OF DEATH

Alright, i couldn't pass up the opportunity to do this.

:godlaugh:

EDIT: Ugh, it sounds like ass on vocaroo. Here's a download link because you know you want to download it in good quality  :ohno:

Reposted for your convenience:

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

In 2014 Lana sang about Lou Reed in "Brooklyn Baby" and later Lou Reed died when he was coming to meet Lana to collab on that track.

In 2015 Lana sang Terrence Loves You which is supposedly about David Bowie's relationship with his brother. Today David passed away.

So I was wondering how come when Lana pays tribute to the Legends, they die?! Does this mean Lana is the Angel of Death? Or is she highly psychic? Or is she an actual Angel who through her songs heals that person's soul who is about to die soon? Anyhow I'm going to pay extra attention the next time she sings about any of the Legends.

I was also thinking about this. She also mentioned Bowie in one of her interviews which was released about a month ago. Very strange indeed. If another artist that Lana talks about next year dies months after, I'm going to confirm that Lana is either a psychic or an angel from heaven disguised as a earthly mortal. Probably the latter.

HOW can we get Lana to sing at his Memorial Concert?

LDR_tropico_gif.gif

HOW can we get Lana to sing at his Memorial Concert?

I really wish Lana could have performed at David Bowie's tribute concert but we all know that won't happen cause the music industry loves to ignore Lana and pretends that she doesn't exist cause she doesn't play by the "cookie cutter" rules of the damn industry and will never become their mindless puppet and let herself be used by the industry to promote their agendas. Just imagine if instead of Lana, Adele had sung "Terrence Loves You " how hyped up that song would have gotten and how the whole world would be singing her praises just cause the industry/media would have gone out of their way and promoted that song aggressively. I love Adele with all my heart and soul but I'm just sayin how Lana is continously getting ignored whereas when Adele does the similar thing she gets excessive support. It's just really unfair in my opinion.

I really wish Lana could have performed at David Bowie's tribute concert but we all know that won't happen cause the music industry loves to ignore Lana and pretends that she doesn't exist cause she doesn't play by the "cookie cutter" rules of the damn industry and will never become their mindless puppet and let herself be used by the industry to promote their agendas. Just imagine if instead of Lana, Adele had sung "Terrence Loves You " how hyped up that song would have gotten and how the whole world would be singing her praises just cause the industry/media would have gone out of their way and promoted that song aggressively. I love Adele with all my heart and soul but I'm just sayin how Lana is continously getting ignored whereas when Adele does the similar thing she gets excessive support. It's just really unfair in my opinion.

I agree. Not only she predicted his death, or was spiritual catalyst of transmitting his tortured body and soul to a blissful place, her Swan Song predicted his whole album which is literally a swan song of his life and career. The Blackest Day, all-consuming, pervading and penetrating magmatic oil of blackness crystallized in his star-shaped symbol of deteriorating physical body and fixating chameleonic diversity of his stages and personas into one magnum opus charged with occult meaning and Crowleyan references (her feminine spiritual fluids into his masculine, geometric solidity, and maybe vice versa). And on this final breathtaking testament of his there is a song „Girl Loves Me“, like his act of gratitude and acknowledgement of her tribute „Terrence Loves you“. It is as they had a telepathic connection, which emerged after she called him like mermaid from deepest ocean empires or farthest galaxies, „all night long“ – his illness was his night, his extinguishing. And in Burnt Norton „into the rose garden“ might be the portal to heaven which awaitens him. At least I like to imagine it that way. :)

Considering Adele, she is populistic artist, and as such, digestible for everyone and appealing to the taste of larger masses, because she only sings out her lowest emotional levels, delivering common places of everybody's experience, without a trace of personal strugglings, drama and prodigal illuminations. She hasn't developped those deeper, spiritual and metaphysic parts of self, they are still a fetus, so she can't channel them, howling straightforwardly with her werewolf, lumberjack voice from the lizard brain :D , without Lana's filigree sophistication, iridescent sensibility and nuanced complexity.  Lana stands towards her as an aristocrat on an astral plane, and as such, she would be a threat to the mass and other entertainers on the tribute concert. People annihilate her because everything that stands out is disturbing, and because even in the herd there is a hierarchy, where every individual is reduced to an impersonal symbol and basic, elementary function, and she is so shape-shifting and so progressed in her individualisation that she is out of the orbit, like a fiery comet whose avantgarde speed is missed and overlooked by an ordinary eye and sense. Also, she is a master of  attributing religious connotations even to the most vulgar allusions, which is a gift and virtuosity noone of today simpleton, greedy, bare-assed harlots can acchieve. Her performing would steal the show and she would swallow them all, because her radiance is infrared and ultraviolet, something that could be compared only with alienesque Bowie's aura. Those who still see her as a pretentious weirdo are of the same kind of the ignorants that claimed ascending Velvet Underground to be annoying cacophony of schreeching noise, for example. If Velvets brought obscurity, fetishes, sadomasochism and protopunk experimentation into the idyllic and idealistic flower hippy circles, foreseeing disillusionment and cocaine decadence of the seventies, Lana claimed back the braveness of the solitary soul exploration into capitalist machinery of spitting out generic plastic dolls. And all of that as a woman in still dominantly patriarchal world, setting her own rules and subverting all those female music clans, saccharine cheerleaders hiding under the false flag of feminism.

That is just my two cents. :)

tumblr_nbg6blFb0d1trud11o2_250.gif1e5408c919ff19d8ea5d8b3240bf67ed.jpggiphy.gif

PS: Not to be misunderstood, I don't hate Adele, I think her voice is powerful and could move mountains, i just have a tendency to use a hyperbole as a figure of speech to underline an opinion and I feel Lana as much closer to me. I hope I didn't offend her fans. :)

tumblr_nbg6blFb0d1trud11o2_250.gif1e5408c919ff19d8ea5d8b3240bf67ed.jpggiphy.gif

@@DeadAgainst : while I recognize the humor in your post, let me be a little pedantic and say correlation is not causation. The other thing worth mentioning is that the book "The Satanic Witch" (after looking into it a bit) is not what I expected it to be content-wise, given the title. It appears to be a self-help book about improving female seduction skills and winning friends and influencing people. It may also be a little bit funny (e.g., there's a chapter on "Bitchcraft").

@@DeadAgainst : while I recognize the humor in your post, let me be a little pedantic and say correlation is not causation. The other thing worth mentioning is that the book "The Satanic Witch" (after looking into it a bit) is not what I expected it to be content-wise, given the title. It appears to be a self-help book about improving female seduction skills and winning friends and influencing people. It may also be a little bit funny (e.g., there's a chapter on "Bitchcraft").

I distinctly remember evilentity saying that the Death Curse would be proven if Don Henley one of the Eagles died   :crossed:

Apparently the Villa of Ormen is where he'd Rather Be High by the Beach

Good thing everyone else mentioned on Honeymoon is dead already ("all my friends are dead")

So on the occasion of 4th B'Day of "BORN TO DIE" Album, I decided to share my story of "How I discovered Lana" on Lana and her dad's insta accounts. Rob replied to my letter and said really sweet things....He's really such a darling!! I love him soooo much!!! Her whole family is soooo lovely!! They are Angels Forever, Forever Angels !!! I feel truly blessed to have received a reply from Rob :kiss: I did not expect a reply in my wildest dreams, I thought I would be lucky enough if Lana just read my story.  

947d9e3750202f0597a914ae40e9679c.png

1441081d92917206913adc0f061eb48a.png

So today I was watching the sixth episode of season 3 of SLEEPY HOLLOW….They introduced a new character this season called “PANDORA” as in the lady with the box. [Pandora's box is an artifact in Greek mythology, taken from the myth of Pandora's creation in Hesiod's Works and Days. The "box" was actually a large jar (πίθος pithos) given to Pandora (Πανδώρα, "all-gifted", "all-giving"), which contained all the evils of the world]

Pandora is played by SHANNYN SOSSAMON who has a striking resemblance to LANA DEL REY.

http://conversationsabouther.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Shannyn-Sossamon.jpg

When I saw her for the first time in SLEEPY HOLLOW I thought she resembles Lana but I didn’t care much about it. In the sixth episode she was plucking these flowers from a tree where each flower is supposed to represent a form of terror. There are six flowers and they are called :

1. SECRETS

2. CHAOS

3. LONELINESS

4. INNOCENCE LOST

5. DEATH

6. FEAR

When she said INNOCENCE LOST I was immediately reminded of Lana’s song GODS & MONSTERS in which she keeps singing INNOCENCE LOST .This was an amazing case of LIFE IMITATING ART yet again. So I decided to research SHANNYN and discovered that she acted in the short film called DESIRE which is a promo for the 2014 JAGUAR F-TYPE CONVERTIBLE. This movie’s soundtrack was provided by our very own angel LANA DEL REY. Her song BURNING DESIRE was used for this film. You can watch this film here : https://vimeo.com/104606163

I also found out that SHANNYN used to sing in this band called WARPAINT. [As a musician, she provided vocals and drums to Warpaint from 2004 to 2008, when she left the group to focus more on acting. Sossamon's sole recording with the band is the 2009 EP, Exquisite Corpse. ]

This song STARS is sooooo fucking beautiful and soothing and the visuals remind me of FREAK (Honeymoon Trailer) , MUSIC TO WATCH BOYS TO and SHADES OF COOL…..This band even has a vibe and sound similar to Lana….Enjoy :D

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCmgCM8Fnnu/

10844087_1683851438536917_1127201784_n.j

lanadelrey Was transfixed by Warpaint

LANA I SEE YOU :illumilana: :kiss:

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/6307-life-imitating-art-aka-haunted-by-lana-del-rey/?p=301355

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/statuses/user/4843-angelheadedhipster/?status_id=84254

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/statuses/user/4843-angelheadedhipster/?status_id=84247

SHANNYN SOSSAMON COMMENTED ON LANA'S POST ABOUT WARPAINT

https://www.instagram.com/shansossamon/

0ee55ce76b35e128f0184fc99b120745.jpg

a4d4d2f8dc3bd28fcfb1fa86ea33f6ac.jpg

I had to go searching through my history to find this thread, because oMG this morning I had to go outside to hang out the washing on the line, and I am listening to Music To Watch Boys To, because it's my favourite song on Honeymoon, and suddenly I hear this massive drilling noise and I turn around and there are two shirtless guys on the roof of the house next door, drilling something onto the roof. and then Daddy #1 bends over and omg I don't even know what to say, it was such an intense moment and it truly was life imitating art as I was literally watching boys while listening to the song. Let's just say it took a lil longer to put the washing out this morning  :hooker:

i live 4 this

ljZXOe0.jpg