Sitar

"Honeymoon" Song/Video Preview (UPDATE: 2nd Snippet)

Where are everyone getting these Kill Kill teas? I think it might be like Oh Say Can You See at best, if we're making AKA comparisons. Video Games or Ultraviolence if we're actually talking about realistic comparisons.

It seems way slower than Video Games or Ultraviolence.  It has more of a Oh Say vibe IMO.

Where are everyone getting these Kill Kill teas? I think it might be like Oh Say Can You See at best, if we're making AKA comparisons. Video Games or Ultraviolence if we're actually talking about realistic comparisons.

you can hear the tension and the build up in the chorus, Oh Say Can You See is like a very melodic ballad while Honeymoon is too repetitive leading us to believe it will be a bop

you can hear the tension and the build up in the chorus, Oh Say Can You See is like a very melodic ballad while Honeymoon is too repetitive leading us to believe it will be a bop

what do you mean by "bop"?

i cannot wait to hear this (any new song), in its entirety and finished version.

Her voice always sounds incredible to me, whatever she does. Moreso with the lower register, its more moving when singers do it that way.

But, how the song actually comes out as a finished production will either make it or break it for most people.

I would love to write songs with her someday soon. :D

I think the tempo of it will be something like Cruel World. I definitely think the song will be faster than Oh Say Can You See or Video Games but obviously not too fast.

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

A kinda upbeat song 

But half of the song is slow (live snippet) if it will be a "bop", it will maybe build up on the second verse. (Something like black beauty).

but I personally think it will lose it's magic if it will be faster.

giphy.gif

But half of the song is slow (live snippet) if it will be a "bop", it will maybe build up on the second verse. (Something like black beauty).

but I personally think it will lose it's magic if it will be faster.

i dont think it will be faster, but some people want it to be

i dont think it will be faster, but some people want it to be

just wait til Juicy J drops his lines on it

I still don't understand that HM instagram account. It doesn't seem a good strategy

She could still post music related stuff on her actual Instagram. She has 4.2 million followers there.

Hope I'm not messing up the conversation too much by posting this, but I made a compilation of the 2 snippets that Lana shared with us, put them in the same pitch range, and bridged them together for easier listening  :hooker:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0gqbsejvJM9

Very nice :gclap:

But I can't at those people already singing the song along with her. Wtf :toofunny:

party.gif?w=1100

Very nice :gclap:

But I can't at those people already singing the song along with her. Wtf :toofunny:

Thank you! I tried to filter out the annoying crowd, but it didn't really work without messing up the audio entirely  :facepalm:

animation1.gif