Nick

Selena Gomez

Stars Dance was such a good album, I remember her being my number 1 fave when it dropped. Her new music does nothing for me, Revival was cute but most of it also did nothing for me. Selena Gomez & The Scene and Stars Dance is where it’s @

Stars Dance was amazing for 2014. Slow Down, Come & Get It and Undercover are bangers.

Stars Dance was such a good album, I remember her being my number 1 fave when it dropped. Her new music does nothing for me, Revival was cute but most of it also did nothing for me. Selena Gomez & The Scene and Stars Dance is where it’s @

This album is SO good :krylie:

Forget Forever is pop perfection

8bed6302093afb3474710b83255143a8.gif

the song is cute but i hope there are more moments like bad liar and fetish con the album cuz that sound was epic and i don’t want it to be wasted like that

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

her interviews she has done are so lukewarm meh, like they're just a bunch of gibberish about the same things (mental illness, her philanthropy, etc) she has talked about in the past. I kinda wish they'd bring up the whole hai*ey bieb*r drama in some way to keep locals interested again to stream LYTLM  :toofunny: or more tea on her new music just to keep things exciting. I've noticed a lack of conversation about her transplant and the experience, which i respect if she doesn't want to speak on it but it would be cool to hear about it. Perhaps she has control on what can be asked but these interviewers (zach sang) seem afraid to go there and literally aren't giving us what we really wanna know like c'mon. Idk i'd expected more after being absence for 4 years!!

R5sPD4M.jpg