May

James Franco to Release "Flip-Side: Real and Imaginary Conversations with Lana Del Rey"

This reminds me where is the lyric anthology book :bye2:

The book rejected to print because the images were copyrighted. This was like 2 months ago. They haven't updated even though they said they would two weeks ago. Idk wtf is going on, I wish they would do regular updates because shit wasn't cheap.

The book rejected to print because the images were copyrighted. This was like 2 months ago. They haven't updated even though they said they would two weeks ago. Idk wtf is going on, I wish they would do regular updates because shit wasn't cheap.

Contact the creator @ :)

He's avoided the topic for months, it seems. It's disgusting.

He's avoided the topic for months, it seems. It's disgusting.

Yeah, I'm so over it. I just opened a PayPal dispute because I'm tired of the lack of updates and complete unresponsiveness. They mentioned how upset they were because so many people requested refunds but it's like when you take people's money and don't say anything at all or update, what do you expect? At least I didn't contribute to the initial fundraising for it, I'd be even more pissed.

Yeah, I'm so over it. I just opened a PayPal dispute because I'm tired of the lack of updates and complete unresponsiveness. They mentioned how upset they were because so many people requested refunds but it's like when you take people's money and don't say anything at all or update, what do you expect? At least I didn't contribute to the initial fundraising for it, I'd be even more pissed.

Nobody would be surprised if it was a scam at this point.

where did u hear this? even though i sort of forgot about it, i'm really annoyed now all of a sudden 

wishing u anal prolapse @ 

ZRBNill.jpg

What's  a paypal dispute? Like a comment section that people write in? 

y'all aren't getting an update on the lyric book anytime soon lmao i've msged moy twice about it on facebook once today and once a month or 2 back and he refuses to come on here and comment abt it.. i love the good sis but that's messy

RVhKIwP.gif

What's a paypal dispute? Like a comment section that people write in?

No, it's something you do through PayPal so you can get a refund.

where did u hear this? even though i sort of forgot about it, i'm really annoyed now all of a sudden

wishing u anal prolapse @

It was on the LanaNow twitter

Cool, I would like to buy it if it were available in the future.

It's never going to be available in the future. It was a scam.

y'all aren't getting an update on the lyric book anytime soon lmao i've msged moy twice about it on facebook once today and once a month or 2 back and he refuses to come on here and comment abt it.. i love the good sis but that's messy

Messy and unprofessional. I'm so glad I didn't put money into it. I hope people get refunds for this scam.

I hope it gets released, would love to have a book about Lana

James book should be getting released. It's suppose to come out this month if I remember correctly. I will definitely be buying Flipside.

james-franco-lana-del-rey-flip-side-2015

It's never going to be available in the future. It was a scam.

Messy and unprofessional. I'm so glad I didn't put money into it. I hope people get refunds for this scam.

James book should be getting released. It's suppose to come out this month if I remember correctly. I will definitely be buying Flipside.

james-franco-lana-del-rey-flip-side-2015

Amazon currently says May 9, 2017, lol

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Flip-Side-Real-Imaginary-Conversations-Lana/dp/157687799X

FzytWEW.png

Omg why do we have to wait a year... Someone needs to talk to James at the book soup and ask him to move it forwards.

I think it's mostly because of Lana..... she told him to wait a little while before releasing it but he went and put it up on Amazon anyway. She really didn't seem to keen on the idea of it being released tbqh

FzytWEW.png