sweetie

SINGLE: "High By The Beach"

anyone else danced liked this  :dance: at the the truth is i never bought into your bullshit part ?

:creep:

Really my favourite part, I don't know why it stands out but it's really hypnotic, the rhythm is :cumming:

ZKcaooE.png

Y'all... 

I wasn't saying this is a demo because it's bad or ugly, I'm saying because the production sounds so early and a little bit basic, but not bad, it's okay, it's different and I like it a lot, I was just saying it's like a huge difference from all of her past released material. It's a grower, I love it more than last night, I can definitely see this as a potential hit :oprah: SLAY THOSE CHARTS GURL :oprah:

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

i get why some people think the production comes off as somewhat amateurish, but i actually view it is a step towards a more commercial sound. not that that's a bad thing by any means, this single just seems so much more primed to be a single than any other single in recent memory.

Totally agree. This is the first time that it sounds like she was "Hmm... I'd like to remind the GP I'm outchea making music..." And I'm totally okay with that. The fact that this sounds like it could sit next to Drake or even Kendrick on radio is an indicator that big budget videos and a more pop format are probably in store for this album. And that really excites me. 

I was fed up with the on the nose sad songs. This is a bit of fresh air from her and she will shut up the people who said that she is an one trick pony. I hope that there are many more songs like this on the album

Bopping in my bed lmfao

not on my bed anymore but still bopping 

No thank you to deliberately trying to cater to radio/commercial success.

LMFAO gtfo i hate stans like that, bitch she needs success, she wont be able to maintain the amount of fans she has from past eras. She didnt even released an uptempo song for u to be saying shit like that. 

not on my bed anymore but still bopping 

LMFAO gtfo i hate stans like that, bitch she needs success, she wont be able to maintain the amount of fans she has from past eras. She didnt even released an uptempo song for u to be saying shit like that. 

Ugh whatever sis

I put HBTB on my 600 watt sound system an the beat is sick. I would like her voice to be a bit stronger it's to ethereal. It's definitely not your usual top 40 BS but with a different mix this could smash

anyone else danced liked this  :dance: at the the truth is i never bought into your bullshit part ?

:creep:

I start dancing like a badass rapper while singing the lyrics :lmao: thanks god no one sees me

Lights, camera, acción...  :lange:

Everytime i heard that part i feel like Famous bitch until the acción thing cause I misheard it like axion :rip:

axion.jpg

mH6fLZ4.gif