sweetie

SINGLE: "High By The Beach"

This could come out in different flavors as WC did. I can imagine a change in the mix that could further improve the song which is great even as it is now

this is so awful i had to listen to Honeymoon just to cleanse myself

This is a bit to much don't you think?

Is this fucking real? I can't anymore. This slayed my entire life. This woman has to be arrested lel.

No, seriously. So proud, and it's simply beautiful. I can imagine myself by the beach, smoking some mary jane and being taken to another sphere. Additionally, I like the lyrics. They sound so bitter.

Bow down bitches before the most versatile female artist ever. She did rock (surf, psihedelic), soft grunge, jazz, blues, trip hop, pop, hip hop, trap, folk and against her will EDM. (I'm sure that I forgot some and I didn't mentioned her made up genres).

She surprised me again with a new sound (I'm not talking about HM) because HBTB is not like anything on BTD or UV

I'm not sure if I listen to it because I jump on leaks so damn much this time I just wanna leave it alone and cry in a corner.

Keep telling myself I can wait until Monday but I just cannot. Especially considering PMIAM was my favourite AKA song.

I do not enjoy this 

i have to agree. i'm not saying the song is garbage and i see its appeal but on a personal level i'm just not into it. it leaves me cold with the exception of the weird ending about revenge haha.

Bow down bitches before the most versatile female artist ever. She did rock (surf, psihedelic), soft grunge, jazz, blues, trip hop, pop, hip hop, trap, folk and against her will EDM. (I'm sure that I forgot some and I didn't mentioned her made up genres).

She surprised me again with a new sound (I'm not talking about HM) because HBTB is not like anything on BTD or UV

Definitely! She reinvents herself with every album she releases. She proved, again, that she's more than a pop sensation, even though I don't categorize her music as pop, and that she's capable of doing timeless music. When will ur fave?