sweetie

SINGLE: "High By The Beach"

I learned something about myself today. Apparently I'm one of those people who don't give a shit about the charts as long as Lana "flops", but when she does well the importance of the charts just cannot be overstressed!

So fucking happy for her  :mariah:

I hope that it's not an error. If the sales are right, there is a strong possibility that HM will debut with over 250k sales in USA

Impossible lol, singles are a lot cheaper than albums lol. I was thinking that her time with pre orders helped her

Oh it's definitely real.

Why do people forget the song was on pre orders????????????

It was #20 with pre orders if I remember correctly and it never decreased after it was taken away. And remember the new iTunes pre order rules not allowing songs to SHOOT up when released. She must have sold a butt ton during that time.

Oh it's definitely real.

Why do people forget the song was on pre orders????????????

It was #20 with pre orders if I remember correctly and it never decreased after it was taken away. And remember the new iTunes pre order rules not allowing songs to SHOOT up when released. She must have sold a butt ton during that time.

Specially when there were a lot of big songs on the top 10 

Apperently, it was a mistake made by Apple Music. Let's hope it is just a rumour

Source: little monsters on atrl. 

But tbh if that actually is true then its better cause she wont plummet that hard next week 

I find it hard to believe that Billboard would make a mistake that huge. and I don't get why they would count Lana's streaming downloads as sales but not anyone else's.

Maybe a lot of people with apple subscriptions downloaded the song to their phones, and they counted them? idk.