sweetie

SINGLE: "High By The Beach"

I am very impressed with the photo and the perspective of the yacht/model.

Bravo to Chuck.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I literally told my father in the car today that Lana's new album has been a promotional disaster and that I had no hopes left. And then I come back to this, I am feeling positive over this Lana fuck yes. Love everything...except that font wyd Lana.

I literally told my father in the car today that Lana's new album has been a promotional disaster and that I had no hopes left. And then I come back to this, I am feeling positive over this Lana fuck yes. Love everything...except that font wyd Lana.

Yo soy él, cegado por tu inocencia, y esperando el día en el que me veas, aunque parece tardar más que la promesa de felicidad.                                                                                            

How she promotes her music should not matter to you bc it doesn't affect you and has no indication of how it will sound...

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

:oprah: i love it :oprah: i love that it's just a little bit cheesy and camp. sometimes i feel like i rate chuck harshly in my mind but she rly does produce some gems.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

The cover looks like it could also be a cover for a Bond-movie song :creep:

Just in this casethere would be a big explosion in the background and the model-ship would be a machine gun attached to the balcony ...

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

How she promotes her music should not matter to you bc it doesn't affect you and has no indication of how it will sound...

..?

I'm sorry if I am wrong, but does Lana actually promote her albums? Is it not her team? Does she have more of a say in that than her label? If you think that I was insulting Lana in that post, no. It's me being hopeless and melodramatic because she is my favorite artist. The album isn't even out yet like that post was clearly something to be understood lightly  :die:

Yo soy él, cegado por tu inocencia, y esperando el día en el que me veas, aunque parece tardar más que la promesa de felicidad.                                                                                            

..?

I'm sorry if I am wrong, but does Lana actually promote her albums? Is it not her team? Does she have more of a say in that than her label? If you think that I was insulting Lana in that post, no. It's me being hopeless and melodramatic because she is my favorite artist. The album isn't even out yet like that post was clearly something to be understood lightly  :die:

Lana fans can get defensive when you even hint at how inept she and her team are at promo 

tZ7WN4B.gif

Truly, I love EVERYTHING about the feel of HBTB, and all we have is a damn picture.

Couldn't possibly be more excited than I am, except obviously when it drops.

:party:

Lana fans can get defensive when you even hint at how inept she and her team are at promo 

Ooh, I'll keep that in mind, thanks.

Would you look at the water..

11822616_970827552959695_654316723895143

B4gP3VtCQAAlvKC.png

Please someone. While I'm in the south of France eating some vegetables, could you explain the post I quoted ? And why this shit has so many likes ? 

Regards.