sweetie

SINGLE: "High By The Beach"

Please someone. While I'm in the south of France eating some vegetables, could you explain the post I quoted ? And why this shit has so many likes ? 

Regards. 

Because the photoshop of the water is terrible..? Literally open your eyes

Please someone. While I'm in the south of France eating some vegetables, could you explain the post I quoted ? And why this shit has so many likes ? 

Regards. 

because lana look like that frog floating in the clouds 

ZRBNill.jpg

How can you all say that MTWBT is no longer a thing or that it morphed into HBTB when we don't have a.) a track list b.) any idea on what either song sounds like?  :judgingu:

I'm just excited to hear some official news and have something to look forward to. I can't imagine we will go too much longer without some solid album info too. I'm eager to see if this font carries over into the album cover and most importantly would like a to see the track list.  :yesnod:

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

How much do you guys predict it will sell first week? It sucks that Billboard changed the sales tracking to start on Fridays instead of Mondays because HBTB is being released on a Monday, so the Billboard debut will only count four days of sales and the first full week will be the second week it's out.

149o3h3.jpg

How can you all say that MTWBT is no longer a thing or that it morphed into HBTB when we don't have a.) a track list b.) any idea on what either song sounds like?  :judgingu:

THIS. People on this forum like to reach so much I just can't :rip:

ZmJh1LG.jpg

How much do you guys predict it will sell first week? It sucks that Billboard changed the sales tracking to start on Fridays instead of Mondays because HBTB is being released on a Monday, so the Billboard debut will only count four days of sales and the first full week will be the second week it's out.

I hope she can do 70k and debut in top 30.

tumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o1_400.giftumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o2_400.gif

..?

I'm sorry if I am wrong, but does Lana actually promote her albums? Is it not her team? Does she have more of a say in that than her label? If you think that I was insulting Lana in that post, no. It's me being hopeless and melodramatic because she is my favorite artist. The album isn't even out yet like that post was clearly something to be understood lightly  :die:

Nothing to do with Lana really, more about that fact that you made it seem like the promotion of an artist you like affects you  :creep:

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

So we know of this song shot by Jake Nava and she has a glass slipper on the video (Cinderella reference).

but how does it connect to the title of the song?

Well I guess we need to wait and see.. :)

p.s: I wonder who produced the song.

giphy.gif

someone needs to please make a new cover with the same photo but change that ugly yellow font

she looks so beautiful though and the color scheme is wonderful

oadqp5.jpg

this is rushed bc its 5am but if u want hq i can make it   :creep:

god-damn.png

oadqp5.jpg

this is rushed bc its 5am but if u want hq i can make it   :creep:

Yessss this is perfect. Much better than the the overlapping that the official one has  :hooker: