naachoboy

"Music To Watch Boys To" premiering on Beats1 in less than 2 hours.

wouldnt it be amazing if the video was shot from lanas angle, so we dont actually see her, we just watch whatever shes watching, like hot guys............OMG :smokes4:

I said somewhere on here a few months ago that based on the clothes she's wearing she could have been on set to direct (or just to watch but we're not talking about that rn), but I never thought of the video being through her eyes, loving that concept!

This is a promo single (new track) not "A single" :) you gotta know the proper label.

Thanks for educating us sister we ignorant people on here who never said this was an official single and we are mostly excited because after like 5 months of speculating she finally confirmed the video she filmed is for this song and we're most likely finally getting it AND we're getting the song earlier than album release so that's a plus for our excitement. But again thanks for educating us!!! Mother Theresa of Lana Boards :)

praying someone stupid on her management team uploads it in like the next half hour cause i need it now so i can fall asleep to congas, boys and wonder

Terrence leaked the same way tho. Her management is really clueless.

yeah but they uploaded TLY like the night before its release so that'd mean were getting it sept 9th or 10th

@@Eclipse is it good