AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

41 minutes ago, MrsButtersWERK said:

ok circling back, how tf did you know so early??? :popcorn:

someone apparently mentioned the album in a podcast a few days ago and it went relatively unnoticed but i saw people repost it today so maybe they knew from listening to the podcast?

1 hour ago, Danny Milk said:

someone apparently mentioned the album in a podcast a few days ago and it went relatively unnoticed but i saw people repost it today so maybe they knew from listening to the podcast?

And what podcast would that be…?

According to a comment on Reddit the event occurring on the date is a reveal of the album and not the album itself, like title and tracklist. Don't know the validity of it but I never considered it could just be a reveal of the album lol.

edit: on a different forum a user posted

"they will be releasing an album of her music

i know the title , cover and date , thought about posting a thread but maybe disrespectful to do so and take that away from her family <3

rip eternal legend SOPHIE <3"

*shrug* Just two more days 

3 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

Who cares what it is. Something is happening :crai:

true I'm just impatient AF :rollin:

15 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

I wonder if it’ll be a collection of her gems or something entirely new…

I'm like 99% certain whatever it is has a feature with LIZ based on her interacting with it across all her platforms including FB lol

10 minutes ago, MrsButtersWERK said:

true I'm just impatient AF :rollin:

I'm like 99% certain whatever it is has a feature with LIZ based on her interacting with it across all her platforms including FB lol

Sunscreen feat Tamta & Liz incoming :party:

oh my god... im so excited. im personally not so fond of the album title but I actually dc at least we're getting music 

Edit: help happy valley is the label not the name im so stupid :facepalm:

SOPHIE • ARCA • SKY FERREIRA • YEULE • CHARLI XCX • WILL TOLEDO • JAMIE STEWART • CHELSEA WOLFE • YUNG LEAN • ECCO2K • NATURAL SNOW BUILDINGS • EARTHEATER • FIONA APPLE • BJÖRK • ANNA VON HAUSSWOLFF • KRISTIN MICHAEL HAYTER • RICHARD D JAMES • MICHAEL GIRA • LIZ PHAIR • LANA DEL REY • FKA TWIGS • DEATH GRIPS • SNOW STRIPPERS • A. G. COOK • ETHEL CAIN • NICOLE DOLLANGANGER • KATIE JANE GARSIDE • SHYGIRL • BABYMETAL • CARLY RAE JEPSEN • PERFUME • BEYONCÉ • MACHINE GIRL • KILL ALTERS • RINA SAWAYAMA • A$AP ROCKY • FRIENDZONE • JOANNA NEWSOM • JANE REMOVER • UBOA • KATE BUSH • SARAH BONITO • SLAYYYTER • AYESHA EROTICA • CAROLINE POLACHEK • KELELA • DEVONTÉ HYNES • WEYES BLOOD • JULIA HOLTER • COCTEAU TWINS • TORI AMOS • HANNAH DIAMOND • FLORENCE WELCH • GIA MARGRET • SKULLCRUSHER • DEFTONES • KESHA • LORDE • BONNIE MCKEE • COBRAH • GOODSPEED YOU! BLACK EMPEROR • YUNG SHERMAN • SEA OLEENA • POPPY • DEAN BLUNT • DEAR NORA • T.A.T.U. • NAMASENDA • POISON GIRLFRIEND • TOVE LO • ZHEANI • ORTIES • BLADEE • AESPA • BANKS • ONEOHTRIX POINT NEVER • OTAY:ONII • TEAADORA

13 minutes ago, lakeemmahottie said:

oh my god... im so excited. im personally not so fond of the album title but I actually dc at least we're getting music 

Edit: help happy valley is the label not the name im so stupid :facepalm:

So it’s actually a music store in Melbourne and they sort of leaked this info by posting the album early 😵💫

1 minute ago, jumpropesparklequeen said:

I need people to not be ungrateful if the tracks are songs we already have or whatever. We’re lucky to be getting this at all! 

fully. id be grateful for a rough vocal demo as long as its in lossless lmao, anything she touches is gold

6-F87-F61-F-CE27-4-F20-BDDE-3780-E83-FE9

Just now, Rust Dress said:

i'd be surprised to see anything new.. considering how much of her work is leaked

not expecting anything new honestly, i sincerely just want her old work to be respected and put out properly. especially since her brother is behind it and he was mixing her stuff, i know he would choose the best :’) this has been such a long thing in the making and i was choosing to be patient cuz i thought it was gonna take even longer, so grateful it’s coming this soon

6-F87-F61-F-CE27-4-F20-BDDE-3780-E83-FE9