AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

16 minutes ago, Danny Milk said:

i'll go find it now and i'll dm you a link

omg me 2 pwease :hooker:

200.gif

𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘫𝘦𝘴𝘶𝘴

49 minutes ago, Kurt said:

Thanks! Did Burn Rubber ever officially leak by itself or does it only exist as the HA “mashup” version?

It has not leaked by itself, but a separate version exists. Also, we are missing the longer outro that was heard during the live shows from the PRODUCT era.

The recent leaks are incredible and I could not be more grateful. 2020 sucks and I’ve been yearning for My Forever and Dubai. Honestly, my favorite two songs of hers. Never thought WGFU would leak and it lived up. Reasons Why.flac sounds fucking phenomenal with my headphone amp. Mutual Friends - HAIM??? No words. 

She’s the second last concert I went to, the absolute fever dream of her opening for Jaden Smith at our fall blowout. It was my literal DREAM for her to perform here, I could not believe my eyes when I saw the announcement. Her and Carly. And Carly came the year before.

The entire front row was full except for... front and center and I walked right up to it lol omg people are weirdDubai was euphoric, time slows down... :eartha2: ...then met Charli again six nights later, Henry Radcliffe used my Sidekick LX, and I witnessed Allie X absolutely fucking gawn out her whole mind at the afterparty with those upcoming bops of hers.

Anyway, Dubai always takes me back and that was a pretty cool punch to cap off a generally incredible year of concerts. Banks kissing my cheek the last second was a highlight. Women teamed the fuck up and the barrage of quality albums (including the one SOPHIE did not release) came as if they knew something was coming this year. They continue to heal my soul. And that’s essentially what I told Jillian while thanking her before my photo. :lange: (if there is a collab please leak it)