Subversive

Music to Watch Boys To: Official Music Video

Imagine if this is a 10 minute long video including MTWBT and another HM song, I would die :oprah: All of the different sets make me think that, a video with the lenght of the song and all those sets wouldn't make sense, would it? Anyway, this visuals are really making me very excited, hope she drops it this week!

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

Imagine if this is a 10 minute long video including MTWBT and another HM song, I would die :oprah: All of the different sets make me think that, a video with the lenght of the song and all those sets wouldn't make sense, would it? Anyway, this visuals are really making me very excited, hope she drops it this week!

this would honestly be so perfect, I wonder what song would go along with it tho :oprah:

:smokes:

Oooor the underwater parts aren't in the video at all, she just likes them a lot and used them for the teaser because she wasn't allowed to release the entire video.

And since everyone saw this underwater sequence and heard the MTWBT snippet, she chose to also use the stills for her instagram promo.

I think the music will mainly consist colorful, tropical and semi-kitsch scenes with Lana watching male models.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

no theyre in the video, she said they were

When? I just saw her talking about how she loved the underwater girls.

And I hope so much that there's no monologue ... Like, poetic try-hard shit laid over a song about female voyeurism ... that would be cringeworthy af.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

this would honestly be so perfect, I wonder what song would go along with it tho :oprah:

I always imagined Freak being with it since she put them together in the sampler, it would be so cool and it fits the context.

When? I just saw her talking about how she loved the underwater girls.

And I hope so much that there's no monologue ... Like, poetic try-hard shit laid over a song about female voyeurism ... that would be cringeworthy af.

She didn't say it specifically, but I find it not logical of her to upload the photos everywhere with the caption "Music To Watch Boys To", all of the other obvious video pics have the same caption so I don't know why these would be an exception.