Sign in to follow this  
Sitar

"Salvatore" Premiere + BBC Radio 1 Interview

Not a big fan :sorry:

I hope she performs TLY and MTWBT

Yo soy él, cegado por tu inocencia, y esperando el día en el que me veas, aunque parece tardar más que la promesa de felicidad.                                                                                            

There's something that reminds me of Alejandro and Americano, (by lady Gaga) and Carmen.. Just some bits here and there, more than actual similarities. I LOVE this song ! Haha and my dad heard me singing this song the whole morning and I've heard him humming the melody the best he could haha !

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

I'm pretty certain Maida Vale won't be live and it's been/going to be prerecorded this week. I hope I'm wrong though.

I hope too because I'm camping :deadbanana: but I checked candids from last time and they were took after the live, isn't it the purpose of Maida Vale? I don't know english radio well

ZKcaooE.png

I hope too because I'm camping :deadbanana: but I checked candids from last time and they were took after the live, isn't it the purpose of Maida Vale? I don't know englih radio well

It wasn't live last time, it was recorded the day before.

Seriously I'm really, really wondering if I should go or not. Blake was apparently in London in 3 days when he last uploaded his insta but I can't picture Lana going from London to Paris to London again to NYC to London again??? Plus the lil Rough Trade stop was unexpected and I'm absolutely sure she came of it on the spot and poor sis must be knackered out of her mind with jet lag. I really don't know whether to go or not. I'm starting to think it was shadily prerecorded last week.

ZKcaooE.png

I hope it will actually happen. Being a Lana fan teaches you that you can never trust anything.

If she performs new songs I could see Honeymoon or Terrence Loves You. They both are promo singles, favourite songs and easy to perform live considering instrumentals etc.

High By The Beach is the main single so it could also happen, but I'm not too sure if she'll perform it. Music To Watch Boys To ... i gues sthe chorus is not easy to perform without prerecorded backing vocals and I don't see that happen at a session like this.

It would be great if she'd randomly perform The Blackest Day,Salvatore or any other song from the album which is not a (promo) single but I doubt that this will happen.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Ahhhhh yeaaaassss I love when lana mentions Joni :O

She did so Carmen on some acoustic radio show! I could def see her doing HBTB, maybe Salvatore, hopefully not honeymoon, and I would love MTWBT acoustic.

How bout like an hour of Mark Ronson collabs

She posted on insta and facebook that the session is tomorrow and then she posted a video of herself looking at a Joni Mitchell vid on youtube. Does that mean she gonna cover the song like she did with Goodbye kiss?

That would be so cool, it would be like getting a brand new song :flutter: