annedauphine

Honeymoon - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Honeymoon  

310 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Honeymoon?

• Honeymoon
    • Music to Watch Boys to
    • Terrence Loves You
    • God Knows I Tried
    • High by the Beach
    • Freak
    • Art Deco
    • Burnt Norton
    • Religion
    • Salvatore
    • The Blackest Day
    • Swan Song
    • Don't Let Me be Misunderstood

i wonder if we will ever see AKA, even if its an non-promoted nothing thing, just to have it properly.

even if it was released as a "b-sides" or some shit, with stuff like you can be the boss and kinda outta luck added to the end of it omg

Yeah, I said that also a while ago. It would really be nice. But I swear,  if she slows dem down  :crossed:

got my box set.

it's actually a bit shit.

i mean, the cd isn't even the proper cd you can buy in the store like in the ultraviolence and paradise boxsets, its just this flimsy cardboard empty case thing with a disc, no booklet. lol.

the box is missing something. it needed one more item............not sure what, but it just feels very lazily put together.

Like did you guys not see the picture of the box set and what was in it when you ordered it? It looks like the picture I mean I don't know what you all expected. Plus we actually got more lithos than was stated ffs

no i know, but now that i have it in my hands and i'm unboxing it it just feels like it needed another item or two.

no i know, but now that i have it in my hands and i'm unboxing it it just feels like it needed another item or two.

The vinyl. She could have sold the alternative cover with it or something like that. I think the thing with the boxset is that is too small compared to the previous ones. With the vinyl in it, the box would've been bigger.

I don't have my boxset yet. Yeah, probably getting it in 2016 with all these delays and the 2-4 weeks of shipping.

got my box set.

it's actually a bit shit.

i mean, the cd isn't even the proper cd you can buy in the store like in the ultraviolence and paradise boxsets, its just this flimsy cardboard empty case thing with a disc, no booklet. lol.

the box is missing something. it needed one more item............not sure what, but it just feels very lazily put together.

yeah .. the issue is, the way the music industry.. the label industry works at this point.. this is what has to happen in order for the artist or anyone in the creative process to make money.. they have to sell at a high price and make stuff cheap, otherwise all the money would go to the label tbh

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo