Sign in to follow this  
essiductonto

Lana Del Rey talks new album and coming back to Australia

These kind of reactions are one of the reasons why society can't overcome these issues. Pure ignorance towards topics that are important.

Omg what?  :air: That gif is a reference to a scene in Flavor a Love where everyone was fighting and that woman came out of nowhere with "I thought the chicken was lovely" to kill the awkwardness.

149o3h3.jpg

Lana has a new album out, shes doing a little promo, and where the heck are the paps? Are they not interested in her anymore?

We have seen barely any real pictures online anywhere. (aside from stans at the signing, and some instagram selfies.)

I am very surpised the paps barely are following her anymore?? Shes has been in New York, London, Paris, LA, with barely any photos.

???

lol at the people doing the most to feel offended about every little thing. I wonder how they go through life being angry with all their made-up issues :lmao:  Tumblr GHETTO is that way >>>>> just follow the *scat gifs* BYE  :hooker:

It's hard to believe that Lana "the song machine" only worked on 17 tracks for the record, just enough for a DELUXE version but she didn't do it why?  :defeated:

Lana has a new album out, shes doing a little promo, and where the heck are the paps? Are they not interested in her anymore?

We have seen barely any real pictures online anywhere. (aside from stans at the signing, and some instagram selfies.)

I am very surpised the paps barely are following her anymore?? Shes has been in New York, London, Paris, LA, with barely any photos.

???

It's because she's not really out there lately 

Just finished the interview and did she really say she didn't have any "images" for Ultraviolence and that's why there were no videos????  :facepalm: CRUEL WORLD? BROOKLYN BABY? MONEY POWER GLORY? OLD MONEY? Such cinematic songs I have thousands of images in my head when I listen to them  :defeated: How come she was so uninspired for that whole era? (besides the underwater girls that were probably shot for something but then scrapped)

She said she has lots of fans in Kuwait and Qatar...receipts please? How is she doing on iTunes there?  :flutter:  

A few comments: 'Take this shit to Tumblr' 'Tumblr ghetto' - funny how people saying this are well aware of Tumblr - it must have quite an impact huh?...newsflash those saying this and are born after 1990, social justice or being passionate about social justice did not start on Tumblr or the Internet. And there are lots of young people who inspire me around social justice. Social justice is a strong part of art and will always be part of life - you don't have to engage with it but good luck living a life where you think it's funny that a whole group of people are bring stereotyped end denigrated and they are just going to sit there and take it.

Can't be bothered to look up your handle but the person standing with a user on Lana boards and copying the hashtag...but um we should calm down, ok bro.

Tumblr has done a lot to self-educate and meet like-minded people and spread feminist, antiracist etc ideas. We can all be interested in whatever we want but to pretend that Tumblr is a separate segment of society is naive. I see feminist Lana fans, not all of Lana fans are white and/or Christian or atheist. If you don't want to participate in a 'racial' conversation and someone says something Islamophobic or racist then be quiet.

Just finished the interview and did she really say she didn't have any "images" for Ultraviolence and that's why there were no videos????  :facepalm: CRUEL WORLD? BROOKLYN BABY? MONEY POWER GLORY? OLD MONEY? Such cinematic songs I have thousands of images in my head when I listen to them  :defeated: How come she was so uninspired for that whole era? (besides the underwater girls that were probably shot for something but then scrapped)

I feel like she was inspired in the beginning, but then all the conflict with Interscope and the drama over her interviews made her feel over it.

149o3h3.jpg

???

She's got a big toy gun and she's not afraid to use it.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

She said she has lots of fans in Kuwait and Qatar...receipts please? How is she doing on iTunes there?  :flutter:  

Probably because she was with Barrie who made her depressed and distracted her from coming up with good ideas or something like that