Sign in to follow this  
essiductonto

Lana Del Rey talks new album and coming back to Australia

Lana Del Rey called into Veronica and Lewis from Paris to talk about creating her new album 'Honeymoon', working with Rick Nowels, the definition of a "vibe" record and whether she'll be coming back to Australia any time soon.

https://soundcloud.com/triple_j/lana-del-rey-talks-new-album-and-coming-back-to-australia

amazing interview! great questions

why do you always HAVE TO say the stupidest shit oh my god

Oh, did I offend you? I'm so sorry, maybe I should reconsider my thoughts before posting, or not. If you don't like my comments just block me and stop complaining like a basic cunt.

And don't prentend that I'm coming from nowhere. In the middle east they even change album covers. I never said she'd have to wear a burqa.

EotAQlJ.jpg

Yessss amazing interview thank you for sharing!!! Digging these new questions! Also if the interview was Thursday/Friday in Paris, I'm sure the video is coming this week not next week, especially if she's teasing it

And omg she's talking about back-up singers on tour??? That's a HUGE difference with the previous tours I'm very surprised and curious to see how it's going to happen

ZKcaooE.png

Lana should ask Julee Cruise to sing backup

And if someone is providing funding, strings

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Lana should ask Julee Cruise to sing backup

And if someone is providing funding, strings

hey Graham, yes Julee has a nice sound and style. Nice.

But i have to say the strings or orchestral instruments add a huge intensity. I always wanted to keep (lana to keep them).. But if you hear some new productions

now you'll hear some other incredible intense sound stylers in alternative music.. strings are amazing tho..

Does she really have a lot of fans in the middle east? Hopefully she won't have to cover up her whole body xd

And when did she mention AKA? Maybe I didn't pay attention

How dumb are you? I guess you never heard of other cultures except of yours. I pray for narrow-minded people like you.