Nick Del Rey

Lana Del Rey to perform in Russia

so glad I watched this one live, even if the periscopes kept going down and the quality was a little iffy, such a damn good show! I think her confidence has to be through the roof after this performance, the crowd really loved on her. 

Most of them were filming. I hope we get decent videos of every song. I couldn't see any Periscopes but it definitely looks like one of her most energetic shows to date. I hope the rumors are true about her coming to Brazil, Argentina and Chile because I really need to witness Yayo, Serial Killer, High By the Beach, Cruel World and hopefully West Coast live.

Most of them were filming. I hope we get decent videos of every song. I couldn't see any Periscopes but it definitely looks like one of her most energetic shows to date. I hope the rumors are true about her coming to Brazil, Argentina and Chile because I really need to witness Yayo, Serial Killer, High By the Beach, Cruel World and hopefully West Coast live.

Brazilian crowds are among the besttttt ! They live and breathe every single lyrics singers perform, the atmosphere must be so electrifying ! 

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

Most of them were filming. I hope we get decent videos of every song. I couldn't see any Periscopes but it definitely looks like one of her most energetic shows to date. I hope the rumors are true about her coming to Brazil, Argentina, Chile and Mexico, because I really need to witness Yayo, Serial Killer, High By the Beach, Cruel World and hopefully West Coast live.

:creep:

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

Brazilian crowds are among the besttttt ! They live and breathe every single lyrics singers perform, the atmosphere must be so electrifying ! 

I'm not from there but yeah Brazil (and Latin America in general) is just so passionate. I went to Lollapalooza this year and literally almost every artist teared up a bit because of how amazing the crowd is here

:creep:

She has a confirmed show in Mexico though :deadbanana: don't be so selfish :creep:

She has a confirmed show in Mexico though :deadbanana: don't be so selfish :creep:

She needs one more on the bigger and better state though :creep:

Wait did she just play through an entire setlist for once? :toofunny:

almost, she skipped West Coast, but it was still good :defeated:

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

I watched on periscope the entire show. These are my observations:

The good:

- Yayo was an eerie experience

- There were many Lana fans

- There were no backing tracks

- OTTR was pretty good (but she run away with no encore again)

The bad:

- Overall was an incredibly boring experience. Now I understand the clueless Belgians: if you’re not a Lana fan, sitting through her show can be a chore. Why is her show boring? Well firstly, Lana is not there: her delivery is lethargic, she has no energy and her voice is weak. Her band is becoming bland tbh. Secondly, her playlist is plagued with a lot of slow songs that she didn’t sing well (BTD, Ride was horrible, Carmen). This is not a festival setlist, period.

- She cannot interact with the audience. Her attempts were pathetic, like a shy schoolgirl that is for the first time on stage. When those nobodies’ backup bitches were next to her they exuded more confidence than Lana.

- Her voice was all over the place too many times. The fact that she cannot control her voice in live settings is disheartening.

- The setlist is an incoherent mess, those interludes about the moon were out of place.

In conclusion, I’m convinced that the decision to do a festival tour was a really bad one because she’s not in the position to hold her headline status. Her show is weak and I say this as a Lana fan, imagine how a non-fan will react to this boring mess. Unfortunately she woke up to late to improve her show, the backup girls are underused and misused in the same time in my opinion. But the main problem is Lana herself: her voice was tragic sometimes, she butchered Ride and she improvised badly on to many songs where she couldn’t hold the tune. I have a negative feeling about this tour but this is the consequence of not taking seriously and professionally your career

I’m not as interested in flip-floppers

I watched on periscope the entire show. These are my observations:

The good:

- Yayo was an eerie experience

- There were many Lana fans

- There were no backing tracks

- OTTR was pretty good (but she run away with no encore again)

The bad:

- Overall was an incredibly boring experience. Now I understand the clueless Belgians: if you’re not a Lana fan, sitting through her show can be a chore. Why is her show boring? Well firstly, Lana is not there: her delivery is lethargic, she has no energy and her voice is weak. Her band is becoming bland tbh. Secondly, her playlist is plagued with a lot of slow songs that she didn’t sing well (BTD, Ride was horrible, Carmen). This is not a festival setlist, period.

- She cannot interact with the audience. Her attempts were pathetic, like a shy schoolgirl that is for the first time on stage. When those nobodies’ backup bitches were next to her they exuded more confidence than Lana.

- Her voice was all over the place too many times. The fact that she cannot control her voice in live settings is disheartening.

- The setlist is an incoherent mess, those interludes about the moon were out of place.

In conclusion, I’m convinced that the decision to do a festival tour was a really bad one because she’s not in the position to hold her headline status. Her show is weak and I say this as a Lana fan, imagine how a non-fan will react to this boring mess. Unfortunately she woke up to late to improve her show, the backup girls are underused and misused in the same time in my opinion. But the main problem is Lana herself: her voice was tragic sometimes, she butchered Ride and she improvised badly on to many songs where she couldn’t hold the tune. I have a negative feeling about this tour but this is the consequence of not taking seriously and professionally your career

:facepalm: