st tropez

my really lq cover art

i recently picked up photoshop, and tried my hand at creating covers. they're nothing special; i just put text over regular photos. (pls forgive me these are really sloppy and lq and off center i cry)

HONEYMOON

AZqLMbh.jpg

THE BLACKEST DAY aka the most lq  :toofunny: 

cXAnL8q.jpg

pSDOGMC.jpg

SALVATORE

ZUHn2uq.jpg

veVzOsT.jpg

ART DECO

UGyfDRU.jpg

Hu2qJpf.jpg

BONUS: HONEYMOON POSTER

raiWQvY.jpg

ZLJIWCD.gif

I really like Salvatore, Art Deco, and the 2nd TBD with just the lips. They look great!

The first Art Deco that is!

I actually really like them, you have an eye for this! TBD and Salvatore ones are dope! The poster looks amazing, did you did the Electra Heart effect? I remember reading a tutorial of it that gave this kind of essay lol

4tdWYMA.png

Lovely ! I especially like the Salvatore ones !

I really like Salvatore, Art Deco, and the 2nd TBD with just the lips. They look great!

The first Art Deco that is!

Art Deco #1 is good

I actually really like them, you have an eye for this! TBD and Salvatore ones are dope! The poster looks amazing, did you did the Electra Heart effect? I remember reading a tutorial of it that gave this kind of essay lol

I really like these, especially Art Deco!

You're going to do great; you have the creativity, you're only going to get better and make even more beautiful work! :heart: :kiss:

The poster is cute

thank you all so much! :heart: i though that they sucked. (but i'm always unsure of myself, lol)

to answer @@annedauphine's question, yes, i did use the electra heart effect! i was trying to go for something like the l'uomo vogue shoot, but it just ended up looking like electra heart. i'm happy with it, though!

tbh, now that i'm looking at it, i'm wondering why i put that ugly pink/purple gradient over the 2nd art deco.  :facepalm:  :awkney: i totally ruined it that way.

ZLJIWCD.gif

i just made some for The Other Woman and Ultraviolence. they're both "posters" because i couldn't be bothered to crop them.

THE OTHER WOMAN

qNIRecD.jpg

cpOkjds.jpg  8L0nXBq.jpg

these ones are rlly bad bc i couldn't find the pic in better quality, but i saw this pic and it reminded me of a  "sad widow" kind of feel, and TOW popped into my head.

ULTRAVIOLENCE

eyGQVTg.jpg  tYADcLe.jpg

i really like these, because  i took them from the 2014 Madame Figaro shoot, (which has some dark pics) which i used for TBD as well, and put a little motion blur over them. i think they came out well.

ZLJIWCD.gif

ART DECO

UGyfDRU.jpg

i was thinking if you had Lana in red, Art Deco in blue, and lower the brightness of the picture a bit, it would capture the song a bit more

ULTRAVIOLENCE

eyGQVTg.jpg  tYADcLe.jpg

these are great as well