Lad

Lipsters Awards 2015 (1/23)

I keep having random bursts of pure excitement throughout the day and I didn't understood why but I just realized it's because I'm perched beyond belief for this I'm taking it way too seriously

Gwio73j.gif

Edit: I'm done with my poster for the opening ceremony and I'm softly weeping

ZKcaooE.png

Hi, I'm a bit cautious/embarrassed to put something forward considering how actually talented y'all are plus I'm not really that active but I've made a wee fan-video for a Sufjan Stevens song that I've not published yet and I thought it would be nice to share it here first before I publish it. Unfortunately it's not a Lana song and I know he's not an artist that's immensely popular here but I used a cartoon that Lana used in the VG video so you'll be able to recognise a scene or two :hooker: sorry if this is a stupid idea :rip:

ok obviously nobody wants this this was a stupid idea soz bye :toofunny:

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

lol

though tomorrow at 2pm eastern, probably gonna be smack in the middle of a big blizzard that is expected

will try to be here.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I keep having random bursts of pure excitement throughout the day and I didn't understood why but I just realized it's because I'm perched beyond belief for this I'm taking it way too seriously

Gwio73j.gif

Edit: I'm done with my poster for the opening ceremony and I'm softly weeping

i recognize this gif but i can't seem to put my finger on where from...  :erm:

(lol not only is it my icon but i also went to this show in 2014)

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo